martes, 12 de julio de 2011

Region: The Trollshaws.

Wel,first of all, my friends, I'm not in the mood today... I had one of the worsts day ever and now, after 5 or 6 hours of receiving bad news, I'm still in rage... Just to say, one of the many examples that I got today: I called the ISP company (Again) ro reclaim the fact that I have no Internet and also, no Telephone. They left me in line waiting for like 30 minutes until someone finally answered, I thought that was possibly due some LOTS of emergency in the city... I told them my case, and how this time was not the first time, and two weeks and a half before I was also without Internet nor Telephone (in fact, almost two months ago, when I got no connection and they restore it three weeks later.) The guy at the line told me to wait. So I did.

And this was his message after 15 minutes waiting: "Sorry, We can't do somethign right now, but MAYBE on friday 15, Thanks for your time and have a good day sir." Click... Click means that he hanged the phone. How, in earth, I'm supposed to take that? Hard to say, but let's face it: I dont care too much about the Internet service... but the phone? I mean, what happens if there's a emergency at home, and no one has the cellphone near for X reason? or what about the simple fact that "I DONT WANT TO USE MY CELLPHONE WHEN I'M AT HOME"?... Sorry.. I'm angry right now...

Sooooooo The Trollshaws... Nice place to be honest, even with the fact that you, at the beginning are asked to help in many fellowship quests (That the warden can handle alone coz it's awesome... And Varsalla had to refuse coz she needs a bazooka). Yo may remember this zone from the movies (If you haven't read the books) coz Aragorn escapes from the weathertop with the hobbits and the wounded hobbit (Guess who... the one who is wounded like 1000000 times along the movie... does he got that wounded on the book? I can't remember) and then reach to Rivendell. Which is the main settlement in the zone.

Tun, tun, tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!
If you like pretty places, this is the one that you want to visit for sure. Mostly warm colors, red, green, yellow trees, nice music, a long road and many rivers... and trolls. lots of them.

Talking about resources, well, this is a medium place to get stuff for higher crafters, Platinium ore and Dwarfiron ore as well, for metalworkers, weaponsmiths and jewelcrafters this is such  a great place, as wel for woodworkers and foresters, since leathers (Pristine I think) and Lebrethorn logs are EVERYWHERE. In this map, gathering vocations are going to have a lot of troubles, there's a lot of resources and its hard to ignore them easily, so its gonna let you go inside few troubles if you are not aware from the stalking wolves and some others creatures.. *ehem* Trolls *ehem*.

As you can see in the map, this is a very directly zone. Forward, forward, forward is the only direction that you have to move on. Barachen's camp at the beginning, then Torenhad, then Echad Candelleth and, finally, Rivendell. I haven't quested in here with property (Thanks to my ISP) so I can't be sure how is once you reach Rivendell, talking about quests. but since there's no more going forward there, I guess that they sent you back again no more far from the Bruinen.

Rivendell... The big house there is Elrond's house.

More of Rivendell, a good screen that is a living proof that
I'm not the only one who takes weird screens :D

In the next movie from Tolkien's books, the so long-waited "The Hobbit" we should be looking a scene that involves this next screen:

*Applauds*

Well, I gotta go, I have things to do at work... and not personal stuff, more working stuff, at almost 7.30 pm... In less than a hour I'm going to have 12 hours in here... I should be thinking seriously about bringing my bed and computer to the office...

But before I go, I want to dedicate this post to Vane, a awesome person who, (And yes, I'm ashame of that) had to heard part of my ramble-angry-non-good-mood few minutes ago. :( Sorry again!

You'r awesome! never change /Hugs :)
Well, see you tomorrow friends, and have a great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario