viernes, 1 de julio de 2011

To sleepy... Third Ruins

Well, I´m quite sleepy right now so this post is going to be.. brief... maybe not "that" brief, but somehow "brief". like my "brief" description on the blue deck of magic... or so.

A hour later after I arrived to my home, I logged on lotro just to spent some time leveling my warden, Vhaleria, in the lands of Evendim. There´s a great chance that the fact that I was playing almost sleeping and the fact that the goblins in evendim are a serious pain... caused my death 3 times.

Yes, yes, I know, wardens are like a small fellowship and they can buff themsleve, heal themselves, leave DoTs over the enemy and become something close to a mithology god... Yes, this Warden was extremely slowly and sleepy and those Goblins made disasters of me. 3 times I died not only just some filthy goblins, but also for the fact that near the fireplace there was also a human signature with a wolf.

Anyway, now that I´m reading all this stuff, I just realize that I was talking about the fourth ruins, while I had to talk about the thrid... hmmm interesting. So, the Third Ruin, another weird and creepy name that there{s possibly marked in my memory and i dont find it now. Those ruins are FULL of Agmarins, range, melee, casters and even a commander, which you should have to kill if you go inside.. drops a item that starts a quest.

The Third ruin... and a demostration of how to make forester at range. :)

Evil ppl deservers smite-evil kicks...

Melee Angmarin, can stun and debuff...

Range Angmarin... can go melee, range or debuff as well......

More evil guys...

Casters... be careful, several debuff can be casted by him (only 1 guy)
Of course, at that part everything was more than easy, but after that ruin and after i went to Tinnudir to sell,  I had to go to the fourth Ruin to fight goblins and turn off theirs fireplaces. Yet I died and that made me wonder...
I wish that Dread would be at the same scale the benefits and the  againsts.

Tomorrow I´ll try to make a new post... about Dread and Hope for those who are starting today :)

Nite everyone.. I´m fallinzzzzZZZzzzZZZzzZZzzzzz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario