martes, 19 de julio de 2011

Barbarian mode: problem solve.

One thing that I like about this game is the fact that you can focus yourself in one character so far. At least for me (Maybe my Ubernoob ability tell me to going noobing all the time as a solo player and trust a lot in the AI... or maybe not.) it's like that. the best part of this is that you can focus the gameplay in many ways, taking nice pics, testing powers with more patiente or even just doing what you think that you should do at the moment. Even if its a horrible, bad idea.

My character is a two handed fighter. Why a two handed figther? Easy, women always looks good in full plate and even more awesome attacking with a hge two handed mace like a crazy barbarian. It's a strategy to bluff my enemy... If you see a person that looks like Dana Scully with a Full plate and a Two handed maul, you may be foul for a second, and its that same second all that I need to crush the head of my enemy. :)

So well, I got excited at the moment that I saw all the attacks and the easy way to score criticals at leats at the beginning of the game, while I'm still in Kirkwall doing some errands and defending some ppl in the process. While I cruuuuuuush some others as well. So far, I can't deny, I love bloody games. I am one of those players of Prototype who enjoy only killing innocent ppl and carry cars and trucks above the roofs and throw them as far as I can. I'm not Evil... I'm just Chaotic. :)

OMG!!! This IS a real Whirlwind!

Pieces, pieces, blood, a lady feeling fear (for another thing, not because of me)
And someone shooting so spell over my shoulder... Epic.

The first moment that I did that, I was like... O.O... Of course, after that, I spent all my fights trying to do the same. Sometimes I did it, yet, the screens were not what I wanted so I skipped them.

Also, this was a once time screen.. Prison spells working even with the target dead AND
after a long chatting with the scared lady.
In the previous screens, I had a helmet that looked like a Medieval Magneto and that was quite frustating. I'm not a helmet lover in games because some of them look ackward and ugly, there was a set in Awakening that I loved a lot. A dark metal set that I got in the Fade part when I found Justice.

But, since that helmet was kinda ugly, i just skipped many screen oportunity of heroic poses just because I was disappointed... Until I got this one, it's not ugly, looks a bit better and It's dark metal Muahahahaha

*mhmhmmmhm mhmhm mhmmhmh*
What??
My character is not Evil person, sometimes I use to answer with the sarcastic mode yet others I focus to give neutral answers, trying to get both parts in a win-win situation. Obviously, some of those answer, even If I want to be all the neutral possibly ends in...

*SPLAT* DIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
And some of them ends in...

Go, go, go I can, I know I can!
In the first screen, I was knocking... eerr.. crushing apostates from side to side, and skeletons as well, I tried to make them to be reasonable but I guess that I was not able to do so at the end and they decided to fight. Some guys born to be evil and there's almost no chance to make them change their minds. Yet in the last screen, I saved some guys from those caverns, some apostates, and this "templar" decided to kill them all, my friend Thrask (A Templar as well) was against his feeling, as well my sister and even that small portion of goodnes on me. Besides, if I own a uber enemy, I get uber loots... sometimes.

I died in this fight, my first try was full of troubles and I was not taking care of the rest, focusing only in the boss, and yes, I know that is a bad idea... reason why I died. So I loaded again the previous saved game and I started to own the small guys first. It was nasty, all my crew died, I spent like 10 health potions, 6 stamina draughts and 4 Lirium bottles but at the end, with a bit of running (To gain some time while my Health potion's Cooldown was over)... 

Woot! I got a nice new armor with almost twice of the other stats!
And yes, I look even more sexier/deadly as well.
but that previous defeat told me something that I had not see in the past hours... It was late, I was tired and I had work at the next day (Today) so it was time to sleep and let the heroes rest for the day. since all my friends were deadly wounded, half of their health bar was unable and some mana and stamina was as well quite low... I went to home only to find the perfect excuse to NOT being a mage...

Seriously? This book... Honestly... Do I have to read it complete?
Today is going to be a different day in this, I pretend to reach home earlier to write a bit and spent some time watching movies but eventually I will defend Thedras again... or what is left of it after all those corpses that I posted in the previous post.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario