martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

aaah.. Evendim.. again...

Today I found out the reason qhy it was taking me so much time this Book 9 and 10... and I didnt realize that I was on the Epic part. Not so sure if the others book were also epics, but this one is kinda hard... so I´m gonna go with that fool guess for now. It is true that I have been avoiding a bit the game, between the internet issue that I´m having and the fact that book 9 is all about riding all the time, I have been kinda bored.

But today I decided to give another try and things were a bit different, of course I had to ride from Rivendell to Tinnudir, but once in Tinnudir, things were perfectly smooth, some fights, some grabbing papers from the floor and I completed to unexpected deeds and one expected deed as well. The expected was the one of the marks of the sunken city; and the unexpected were mostly walking around the city, knowing the tombs and some places.

It was fun this book 10, (book 9 was all about Golodir´s) since I went into two instance like quests, in one I meet again sara oakheart, or Amarthiel... or something like.. and things ere nasty, to be honest, at least in dread-wise speaking.


ok, gold team ready! go, go, go!
 Inside we just had to kill like 7 angmarins dudes and then, Amarthiel.. with her lovely and hugging dread...  in this screen I had +9 dread... nasty, right?

+9 dread... why? I need gandalf for this.. at least to get +1 hope

Obviusly, we didnt had to fight her... but one of her minions.

After this, I went to the sunken city, learn about Amarthiel, killed some guys who were lvl 40... I felt like a bully Minstrel taking the lunch for the kids angmarins... It was so great! I gathered few of them in the same spot and then pew! pew! Aoe´d them all and.. oh.. wow.. wow.. Sorry, I got excited... where I was.. right... instance-like quests.

The second instance-like was... Well, it was funny, but I felt like a little bit bad when they said: "Since they hate you.. you are going to pull them back all the way from the other side of the bridge to here... Good luck!"

So.. that´s the plan... sounds easy...

ack! alert! alert! Boss ahead, dread incoming! ack!

at least they help you at te end of the bridge.. 
At least they help you.. but something funny happened in that moment... when I reached the base of that little ramp, I got the Fear debuff and I got paralized. Is that normal or its just that I was going to die and witha bit of luck the rangers got some aggro from the boss?... I think that I dont wanna know...

And after a unbalanced fight... we all won against that only guy.

and at the end...
So.. I guess that you are not going to co-operate with us so...

oh.. I see.. well.. thanks!
just read the quest log.. is mostly somethign like: "I know that if I dont talk, you are not going to have more quests to do and the quest chain would be a fail.. so I´ll talk.. give me the papers!"

Well, I had fun in this part of the book 10, and hopefully tomorrow I´ll end it fast enough. for the moments I have to say good night! and have a great time and hunting my friends!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario