miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Exploring Durin´s Way...

Well, today started as a different day, my appointment to fix my car was suddenly changed to this morning and, how is usual in my country, seems that it´s not gonna happen today... Bad luck? Nah, it´s just part of living in here.

So, while I was waiting I decided to venture forth Durin´s something, that I do believe now that it´s called Durin´s way... or at leastthat´s the name of the part in where I was at Durin´s Something. Goblins, Morrovals and Bats is the only thing so far that I have found in this place, and while the Morroval was the hardest thing to kill outside Moria, inside, they are more easy than goblins... Making Goblins evenmore harder now, of course.

Especially if they are surrounded with several bats, the keeper of bats and two defenders... But anyway, nothing that some AoE can´t fix, as long at the AoE works completely, of course. So, while I was doing my exploring duties in here, I took my time to kill 30 goblins that I need for a quest, helped a Dwarf to sneak inside the goblins base.. which we actually didnt complete, the dwarf realized at time that it was a horrible idea for the two of us only and found a strange mirror...

And a strange zone as well...

Wait a sec.. I´m trying to figure out why Blogspot dont feel like he want to upload my pics...

... Wait... Downloading Picasa web stuff... but maybe I´ll make a fast restart first...

I´m abck, and I´ll have to use Picasa this time :S

Suddenly.. everything was brighter...
Wait.. what? I´m still under the Mountnain?

the funny part of that question, which I actually did it to myself... is that I never looked to the sky to see if actually there was asky or a rock ceiling... I guess that I was all "OMG! Trees inside a cavern!" "Gah, more goblins!" and "Pew, Pew, die you goblin scum! Pew, Pew!" that I forgot to find a answer...

This place looks even more ancient than inside the Mines...

So, it is true...
What I was thinking yesterday when I was road back to home, Mines of Moria is always getting even better in what design means, I have to say that nothing is more stunning for me than the waterworks, but this place (Which I dont remember it´s name, but must be something like Zümungaksi-khazad... all names in here are kinda hard :S) is following the lead. Sadly, I had the chance to visit it only at the beginning. which is almost the half of the place since this is just a small portion of Durin´s something.

enlarge the pic and look at my first quest..
I KNEW BATMAN WAS HERE!
I knew it.. I knew it!
 Well, I have to make some calls and see if today I´ll be able or not to make some minor fixs to my car. I´ll be in here a lit later, in the meantime, have a nice day and a great hunting my friends! Good luck!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario