martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

Ugh...

Ugh... I have been almost paralized with all these work that I have right now... I think that I culd use a small break or something, kinda tired right now and still I have LOTS of things to complete.

Also, I'm kinda dissapointed about the Photography world right now... Maybe not "all" the world, but at least a great part of it. I have been manipulating some photographs and the owners are basically changing EVERYTHING... Not only the lights, but some colors, textures... I mean... If you take a photo is because you are sure of what you are doing, right? You dont think about the possibly changes that are you going to do later... right?

Well, maybe it's me, right now I'm angry with everyone so I may be judging things without thinking... In the other hand, two nights ago I went to the Kinship house and I decided to use some of the deco that they had won in raids, instances and stuff...

And I was only at the entrance when something happened...

kinda weird my face, right?

Well, I need t say that if curiosity was a person, and it has a knife offering candies and presents... I could get killed easily. This is what only  happened in the entrance:

Ack!
The Funny part of all? I did it again, because I didnt saw the animation good enough, my cat just attacked the monitor following the tentacle and I was clicking on "Impr. Pant." so the image went freezed...

So I did it again and again... 


Several times, without any reason. I got some screen about the iner part, they have pretty and good stuff to show, yet, I want to ask if I can publish them in here. Possibly that could be a post for tomorrow or maybe for today, at night.

Well, I have togo again, work is calling me, even if I could pick my stuff and go out... Stupid gathered work... *sigh* Anyway, have a good day and a great hunting my friends! I'll see you later for sure :)


and again... and again...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario