lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

Vampire: The Masquerade.

Well, If I dont have internet in my home, then I have to occupy my time with others things.

Usually, weekends, are those two glory days in were I commit some disasters, maybe go out with friends and drink... well, "maybe" is wrong... ""Usually" is better for that. But this weekend was kinda different. I spent some time playing Vampire, The Masquerade, but npt the Pc game.

Well... things are different now...

White Wolf, the company that owns this game, had for years a great game based on vampires, werewolves, mages and several other things called "World of Darkness". But for some reason they decided to change everything. Now, the Masquerade is broken and we got Vampire: the Requiem.

It's not that I dont like it, is just that I hate the idea that they took out the Tzimisces from the game. Reason why Im stuck in the Masquerade style, but (Since is a Role playing game an I'm the storyteller) with a "different" ending for the awakening of Ravnos. I admit all the clans in the game, well, maybe Tzimisces and Ravnos are a bit more challeging now to play with since they are "under serious" troubles. Also, both Camarilla and Sabbath are under the same troubles as well.

Is a devastated world, full of wicked, knowed things, and the best of all: Requiem doesnt exist.

The Chronicle started the Saturday at 4:30, we had a new player, a friend of mine (Vanessa) who kinda loves the vampires (and yes, she loves twilight as well) and decided to test uot the game to see how fun it could be. has passed a long of time since I was a storyteller and some of the rules were, if not weird, ackward... But it was a good way to start playing again.

Jokes were present all the time, which is the best part of role playing, and weird situations were basically all what they meet, not because the chronicles were made it for that, but because they found their way to go into it. We had a great time... So good that when I saw the clock again it was 5 AM and I suddenly knew why I was kinda sleepy.

So far, and taking aside a horrible food that I made (Yes, I'm guilty for that... I went to cook some spaguetthi and... I just forget about it... and well.. just imagine how hard it was to eat it >.<) and the reason that I woke up early to fix some things at home beofre leaving to Cele's house, I could say that it was the best day of the year... with no alcohol involved, of course. Usually those days are funny *guilty*

Well, since this game has no screens and way to show what happened... well, there's one, but I forgot to bring my camera,  so... I'll leave in here some logos of the clans that were playing :)

Anne, played by Vanessa (for the moments she has no last name, we didnt find
any worthy of)

Abby, played by Celeste (She has a last name... but I dont remember it now...)

Garen, Gangrel (No last name, pets dont need one :D)

Well, I gotta go and call again the company to see fi they "Fixed" their internal problem... wish me luck... :(

Good luck my friends! and have a great hunting!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario