sábado, 7 de mayo de 2011

Captain Noela!

This time I´m going to talk about my captain, a class that I had no interest at all to play until I made the post about them and I realize that could be a fun one to, at least, try out a bit. First of all, I need to say that I´m suffering right now a horrible headache... Yesterday I went out with my friends and we had a awesome time, with maybe just a litttle bit extra of drinks... Especially me, who my drinking threshold is quite low.

So, mistakes in this post are not going to be hard to find :)

Noela, number 3 in the dice

Picking this toon was not a easy stuff, I throw the dice three times, and the first two times I got 4... Bad luck, right? Obviously, number 4 is Vadakia, and I already made her post, making number 4 a re-roll option. Eventually, in the third time the number (How curious, right?) 3 made his entrance.

I reached lvl 15 with her today, but it took me a LOT of time. Maybe the reason is that I´m not feeling like I want to lvl up someone again from it very beginning, or maybe coz I dont have the horse yet for this lady and Bree is just to big to walk it. Yet, I need to say that I had fun, hard for me to accept it, but Captains are fun. I should have created Noela before posting the class stuff.

Even if it looks like I´m opening a portal of Diablo II...
I´m just summoning my human sidekick.

At the beginning, you have some nice spells, such as the summoning the sidekick, make haste (Which allows you to run fast for some seconds), Marks and yells... Sadly, the best attacks of the Captain are those that need the shout or the battlereadier stance, and last short. you need to be quick if you want to use them correctly.

That´s Dariel, my sidekick... 

And this is how we work together, I kill one spider with his help, then I mine a node while he is taking care
of the other. Sadly, he got defeated, but in the bright side, Igot my tin :) and yes, I killed the spider.
One of the things that I did with Noela today was reaching kindred with Bree. I had 539 Barrows-treasure and 151 Cardolan´s trinkets to spent. Obviusly the Great barrows treasures were used only to get me access into the hunters lodge... And then the Cardolan´s trinkets did the rest.

*carrying a bag full of trinkets* Here, you, take this...

*Friend* - *Ally* - *Kindred* Woot!
Since my head hurts right now and my belly is telling me to go to eat something, I didnt had the enough will to stay more with her, I will do it, of course, and eventually, but right now I need to or level Varsalla or maybe Serendis, new quests, other zones... 

Yet, now I can say it with more stance: Captains are fun and they hit HARD. my life is almost right now like 750, and my hits were reaching the range of 50 - 178 (with devastate or critical attacks, of course) and knowing that your are going to use heavy armor its priceless... As well swinging a two handed weapon too!

Dariel, the sidekick.
I´ll be back a bit later friends, have a good day and a great hunting!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario