lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

I'm back... kinda...

Well, this past weekend was kinda hellish for me.

Starting with the fact that in the past week my girlfriend and I broke up, Sadly, some things reach to a end and this relationship was becoming ackward for the both of us. We decided to take a small break for two weeks to see if we could find the answer of what was happening and sadly, we didnt. Yet, in those past 2 weeks we were talking more as friends than anything else, so we reach to the one conclusion: It's over.

I pretty sure that we both are ok... The real trouble is, somehow, our friends whos seems to be shocked. I had my arguing with some friends about and they didnt understand how I could be so calm, and how she could be so calm as well. I dunno, perhaps  they thought in one moment that Laura and I were meant to be forever and they were blind to the fact that some things have a end.

So this past freaking weekend I have been talking about that several times, to the point that I decided to just stop answer. It's hard to explain a wall-like mind that you are "ok", neither happy, neither sad, about the facts...

In the other hand, I haven't around in the blog coz my dumb internet decided to take some vacations. The company that supplies internet in my zone is... I can't find a good word to define so much incompetence and disaster at the same time.. I was thinking in Chaos, but even Chaos have a order... They dont. Lately my internet has been slowly dying whie I was in Lotro, Skype, Msn and in here, at the blog. Until at friday it decided to died. Nice... at Friday.

A good thing about this is that I decided to take some work to do at home, and without internet I didnt had any temptation to waste time so I fulfilled all my things at work and now I'm quite much relaxed at it. Not like I could take some vacations, but at least enough for other smallers things.

So well, this is the reason why I haven't been in here, sorry guys, I will try to catch up the day in few things, I installed Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth in my computer, a game that I would love to make a fully review in the blog. Possibly I'll start with something new tomorrow with screens and that. Today I'm gonna talk about the game and in another post about the horrible bug that the game has.

I'll be back a bit later, good luck my friends! and have the best hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario