lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

Woot! Server Down!

I wanted to log on recently, hoping that my internet is not failing so I could enjoy a bit of gaming before going to work, but sadly, I totally forgot that today all the servers are down. Fate is soemtimes cruel, right? So well, I decided to check all the things that I have for this blog, my facebook of Varsalla, my Tumblr, gmail, Picassa stuff (Since I can´t upload the pics in the normal way for some wicked reason) and fnally Twitter. and I decided to focus myself on Twitter since the Facebook is updated and the Tumblr is empty.. I do know know what to post in there yet.

Nod, today I decided to check my twitter as the laws of life says that you have too. (You know, checking all your private messages and all your mentions and all your re-tweets and stuff) And I found something that escaped from my sight in one opportunity.

First of allI need to thanks to @Hermadness (Kat Mars) for giving me an answer about my doubt in what Lothlórien questpack was. I guess that I have bought the Questpack in the past and I dont remember, and sadly my purchase log is not that long so I can´t verified if I did so. Possibly when I got Minas Moria I also purchased Lothlórien thinking in the future but the truth is that I dont have the quest pack in my list.

Nod, I checked and nothng...

Thanks again! And I apologize for looking at the tweet so late, like almost a week or something. S:

Also, a friend of mine knows as Lumarien of Dwarrodelf (@Xluma0) asked my opinion about the kinships and I will give it today, sadly, I can´t right now. Kinships is not a easy topic and I need to make my speech reasonable in spanish and then translate in english, in the right way, so I wont be sound like a crazy dude. Possibly it´s going to be a boring post but Kinships for me are a serious business and sometimes I took this topic too deep.

But for now, I´m just passing to say hello and saying: Woot! happy beginnign of the week! Server is down! woot!

Have a nice morning! a great day and good luck in your hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario