lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

This is not my week...

Do you remember when few weeks back I say that I was living the best week ever? with all the lottery winning Lotro and few others things...?

Well, I can proudly say that this is not the best week so far. My internet issue is still on, passing by from time to time to say hello and freezing the game in the middle of a epic battle in lotro, also, my car decided to take a break, at leas for today, I´ll see how I fix that tomorrow early since I need to go to the medic to take some blood test and now, I´m trying to install Diablo II (Yeah.. I know.. I got nostalgic when I saw the Cd´s gathering dust aroudn them) and now the game shows me some weird bug added in some patch.

And it´s still monday! (At least for one more hour in here).

I´m thinking seriously in going to sleep and woke up by sunday...

Good luck guys! and have a great hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario