lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

Kinships, in my point of view.

The topic of Kinships is not a easy one. Starting at every game is not a easy task, especially if you decide to go alone; the team work in this kind of game is, perhaps, th most important this ever that you need to have in mind at the moment to dream and complete what the end content its about.

As you all know, I came from WoW mostly, and other few games but meh, let's not focus on them... Only in WoW and Lotro this time. In my years of playing WoW I found several good guilds that ended in bad ways, some of the players fell into de power of the greed and drama and things like this have a lvl 9 spell-like ability that can decimate all the effort that some other players have put into something.

When I was loosing hope in WoW, I came across a great Guild called "Phoenix Rising" which only focus was "Having a great time, but not staying behind". I knew them by a hit of luck when I went inside a instance (Culling of Stratholme) with Onyxfire and Nyx and we had a great time. I was playing with y death knight in that moment called Serenie, and when the time came, I joined them with my Main, Khas. In there I meet extraordinary people, Alawren, Lodakai, Nyx, Zwingli, Onyxfire, Elwold, Nikkani, Brammock, Aellita, Vahlerian and many other that right now I miss a lot.

This Guild was focusing in helping each other, going with the end content and having a fun time, we did many raids together and we defeated many obstacles in our way to victory. We were almost all the time doing the raids in a difficult way, same classes, knowing the strategy but always making something different, killing the bosses just when we had one guy standing alone... and then he or she died. We had a great time together, well, maybe not for them, but at least I can say that being in there was the best of my life in WoW.

By the time that I decided to go to Lotro, I already had in mind the kinship that I was looking for, with the same interests that PR has (They are still in WoW, at least huge part of them, I recently heard that 2 or 3 of the group changed the game.. and I'm one of them) So I didnt had to look so far.

Since I went into 2 Kinships in Lotro and I couldn't find what I was looking for, I decided to create one but I had to say that I failed, by that time I was not playing WoW, then I got few guys in the game and eventually I felt like I was doing all the heavy work and I got dissapointed, there was no team work at all. Cataclysm appeared by that time and I went back to WoW and when the magic of the Cataclysm ended, and I returned to Lotro (This time in a seriously mood) the Kinship was kinda dead.

The first thing that I said was: "I knew that this was gonna happen" and then I said: "There must be SOMEWHERE in this server... a good Kin".

So far, I'm pretty sure that I found it. The Order is a good place to be in, they like to chat, tell jokes, help others, do raids, do instances... And perhaps the best of all: It seems that theres no drama at all.

So, a Kinship in my very own opinion, is a place that you can feel like you are working with others, at the same scale, to complete and achieve a goal where greed is not present and drama is almost zero. There's always drama, sadly it is, but hey! we all are humans, and the human kind is dramatic... We only need to learn how to control it.

So, if you are in a Kinship in where the troubles always takes over you, you spent more time yelling in anger than emotionless, or emotionless than laughing; where things are extremely stricted for you dont matter if you have 4 days or 10 years and they ignore you... Maybe you are not in the place that you should be... As well I say that if you want all the attention for you, you like to bother others, you get lot's of loot but the loot quantity is never good enough, you are always complaining alone, and you want to "fix" things in the Kin even if they dont seem to be "unfixed"... Maybe they have someone who doesnt belong to them.

Kinships is like being with your friends at home, drinking a beer and watching a movie, a game or doing a grill... But killing goblins, undeads and demons behind a computer screen... Kinships and Guilds should be synonymous of Friendship, loyalty and team-work. At least for me.

Yeah, I know, this is prolly the most boring Post that I have... But as I said, Guilds and Kinships are important to me, and maybe that's why I go to deep in the topic.

Well, I'm going back to work, need to buy something to drink and then go to eat :) Good luck my friends! and have a great hunting!

1 comentario:

  1. Khas I'm glad your time with our guild was so positive. That was always what we wanted it to be, a family. And you were always and will be an important member of that family. One of the saddest things for me is when things happen and family members need to leave. That always leaves a hole in my heart but I would never have it any other way. My life is made brighter and I am a better person by having that relationship.

    Alawren

    ResponderEliminar