domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

Yesterday my internet died...

I was palying lotro, with my epic quests again, delivering some items to Rivendell so they can check them, repair them and give me some experience points when suddenly the game started to freeze.. several times. First it was one every five or four minutes, but eventually it become every 30 seconds.

My first thought was:

Same face...

So I tried everything I could, repaired the connection, pray to the Valars, yelled, checked the modem and checked the cables and the internet was there again. For one moment my hopes of spending a sunday at home, alone, were destroyed.

Not only for lotro, since Lotro is a serious bussines that Im taking slowly now, dotn want to burn all the content. But for my writings. Few days ago I created an account in a page called Authonomy in where you can read and comment others user´s books or even upload yours, so they can read and comment as well. So far I have been logged few days, work as you know is driving me crazy and I barely have time for writing unless I use my ninja methods to escape at the normal hour and hide myself in another office.. which I usually do so I can wirte not listening Depeche mode (my boss favourite band) again and again.

Anyway, my hopes to spent a day in Authonomy.com was almost dead, and right now as I writte, I can see that the internet is starting to fail too, in the five minutes stance... Today is gonnab a looong day for me.

So well, I ended watching the first episode of a Anime called "Death Note" which is kinda fun... but one episode is enough for a day. and then I went to sleep, hoping that today things were going to be better. So my friedns, if you see that I´m not posting in the next few hours, it must be that:

Same face again...

So, good luck and see you later! (Hopefully) have a great hunt!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario