domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

And I was shocked...

At the end of the second episode of Game of Thrones. Completely shocked with what I saw in that Tv Show.

As some of you know, few days ago I saw the first episode of Games of Thrones and I barely had some idea of what this Tvshow was about. I need to say that I didnt made a research, just went directly and saw it and I was delighted with it. Since Lord of the Rings films, the medieval theme have been, in short words, "Raped" by several things such as movies, tv shows, games, books...

Almost like what happened with the Vampies and Twilight... Once this books started to get their movies, EVERYONE was writting and doing something about vampires.. and Sorry, I´m really, really sorry, but I need to say, to state how much I hate Twilight, sadly the humanity lcks of such words to express it and only "I totally hate it" is the way that I can use. Also, I have not read any book and I heard the critics that says both things, that the books are great and that the book sucks as the movie as well. and I´m not going to read them.

Anyway, this post is not to talk about such thing as Twilight, (And I´m trying to be polite) but to talk about Games of Thrones. Even if we are in those 10 years were almost everything is medieval theme and everyone wants to sucess at it, and I´m guilty as well since all my writings are about medieval things inspired and I´m heavily inspired in Tolkien... and sometimes in H. P. Lovecraft, but only "sometimes", I think that this Tv show has gone in the perfect path.

When I saw the first episode, I found out that Game of thrones was a book first, I didnt know this since, in my country, the libraries are kinda basic: If the book is a top seller of the year: they had it... if it´s a old, top seller book in a fanstasy, horror, mistery or fiction.. you need to wait for their movie (If they are gonna make one) to buy it.. or use amazon. So well, I didnt know about this books.

I see this as a gift, since I can watch the episodes and enjoy each one and then I can read the book (Which I´m already looking for) to complete my addiction.

The second episode was just shocking, and makes you want, need or ask for another like a crazy.. at the end I was like: "Wait.. No, no no no, no, no .. wait! NOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!!". The characters, the ambient, the clothes, everythign is worthy in this Tv Show, extremely worthy. And thisis a good sign: When someone makes each episode with real love, things goes more than perfect... And each episode was maded with it.

The only one thing that I dont like... I need to wait to watch another episode... But that´s just part of the unfair world of the Tv Shows. If I recommend the first episode in a good way, now I´m recomming the second episode badly, it´s more than worthy to see it.

I found this poster awesome... simply awesome...

This character makes me fell two things.. in one hand it bores me, but
in the other hand it intrigues me a lot...

But this is the best character so far for me in the Tv show.

Well my friends, I gotta go, need to complete some errands and then reach home early to spend time writing again. Have a great day, the best fo luck and a awesome hunting! and if you can, watch Game of Thrones!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario