sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

Tv Shows...

Who doesnt love Tv shows? Its kinda hard to stay away from them and sometimes they make you scream, laugh and stuff... or cry when you realize that you just devoured the currents episode and now you have to wait for them to make one new, or release one new or even to start the next season... An yes, I´m crying coz I just ended the last episode of Castle and now I have to wait like any other mortal for the regular schedule.

Still, it is a good luck, at least for me, that Castle is not the only Tv Show that I like a lot. For example, I like 30 Rock as well, which I found extremely funny and sometimes nasty enough to make me watch it several times per episode... In fact, I do believe that this Tv Show is my second Tv Show in the Humor Tier. Sorry friends of 30 Rock, but Seinfeld has the number one held for now... Yet, eventually, and depending in many things of course, things like that could change.

What do I like about Seinfeld so bad to make it my top Tv Show? Easier to answer. Seinfeld is based in normal things thta could happen to anyone, of course, some of them are taked to one horrible extreme... Like things that usually happens to George... but still, are things that can actually happen to you. and besides, all the characters are well based in different stereotypes that gives the Tv show a excellent touch.

Simply Awesome...
Yet, 30 Rock are base din things a bit more crazy and hard to find in our normal life style. But they have a Dark sense of Humor that makes me be an dedicated addict of this Tv Show, for example, the joke with jack Donaghy and Kenneth about his grandmother while he was holding the microwave above his head.. I´m not gonna say it, so I wont be spoiling anything... But that joke almost made me die choked while I was eating... For me it´s the best joke ever. Liz Lemon and Jack D. are kinda great characters, well played by their actors (Tina Fey & Alec Baldwin) and this fact makes the Tv Show being even better and hard to forget.

i just feel like i want to watch it from the beginning again :)

And yes.. She is also pretty, reason number 3 why I watch this show as well :D
And another Tv Show that I like to see a lot is Modern Family... It has many reasons why I watch it everytime I can, one of them because its hell funny, another is just because I feel identified with Phil Dunphy, I found Cam extremely funny, And I found Sofia Vergara and julie Bowen extremely beauty as well... Yes, it is something normal in myself to like a Tv Show with a pretty actress on it... I also loved time ago Elaine, from Seinfeld... Im that guilty... :)

Modern Family, watch it, 100% recommended.

Fizbo the clown.. or Cam xD

Well, I gotta go, I just wanted to share some of my likes in here once again, and I hope that you like them to as well. Im gonna leave you all with this pic that almost made me cry (of happines)

PFFFFT! Awesome!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario