miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

My collection

Finally, I got the pics from my friend's mail... well, acually I got them like 1 hour ago, maybe more, but I had a lot of work to do so I skipped my posts for a bit.

If you haven't read the previous post, I had no power in my home today and destiny had all the cards against me. So I had to use all my counters, tap my mana, sacrifice some creatures to get this chance for a extra turn. And I dont know why I started to talk like if like I were playing Magic: The gathering right now... Anyways...

I sent the pics from my cellphone to a friend, asking him to send them to my Blog's mail since my Cellphone and my Gmal account are somehow at "War" and I can't sent my own things, pics, screen from my Cellphone... In fact, I can't check my Mail from my Cellphone. I suck, I know.

Well, but finally, the Pics are here, so I can introduce you to my little girls. My Swords.

A Katana (Large one) and Wakizashi (Short one). (Not a Replica, Made it like 30 years ago)

The big Cavalry: Two two-handed swords (Replicas, of course)

A ornated longsword, replica, and it's not maded to resist...
Only to have it in the wall.

2 Hunting Knives and a Ceremonial dagger (Replica or who-knows what).

All of them have their own story, for example the Japanese set was a wedding gift from my mother to my father and eventually it fell into my hands when they decided that the style of the house and the swords were not compatiblle.  I purchase the ornated Longsword and the "Ceremonial" dagger from a street vendor who has them on his corner... I was like "Seriously? you sell this... here?" and since both were at good price, I didnt hesitate.

The shark-blade hunting knife was purchased from a Weapon store. i think that the only one that I got from a store like that. You wanna know from where I got the Twisted-blade hunting knife? Well from a "Hardware store" (Not so sure if that the translation that I was looking for, but that's what google is telling me... if is wrong: blame google). That Knifee, for some reason, was hanging in the wall aside the screwdrivers and hammers. Since the owner of the store said: "No one wants it.. it's hard to sell"... Got lucky that time.

Both two-handed swords were purchased in a Antique store that has nothing of Antique... It's more like a "Exotic place to buy things that usually no one wants"... I guess that my title is just to big for the banner, and Antique Store sounds better.

I'm looking forward to buy a mace right now, but It's kinda hard to find in my country on these days. A friend of mine who also loves medieval weapons, told me to make it from zero. Find a blacksmith, search for the pattern, weights, materials and stuff. Gonna leave that for a while, so far I know plenty of blacksmiths in here and no one is capable to make a weapon that I could like. and Resistant. important.

I'm not attacking ppl in the streets... but you never know if there's gonna be a Zombie outbreak soon or not... right? :D

Well, gotta go, good luck and good hunting!

And yes.. that's my couch >.< it's kinda ugly.. I know.. I know...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario