lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

The Intro for Moria, part IV.

Well, I fell again into the normal rutine some I´m gonna go back with normal posts; I left the story for moria kinda... incomplet, right? Well, hopefully, this is gonna be the last post of this epic quest in which I got my epic reward: Legendary sword!

Where I was? Ok, the dwarven session play, after I failed at failed and I had to re-do the instance quests-like, The dwarf of the quest told me to go inside the Walls of Moria, the expedition was ready to unlock the mysteries of the forgotten city of Moria and for some reason they were just waiting for me. SO I did, I grab my horse and ride inside the zone only thinking in the sword that I could get.

I had to do some quests inside, like kill some wargs, ask people to stop throwing rocks at the black pool, drop the pick axe in a box... And use the pick axes to remove the rumble at Durin´s door. This last one was like a insult from the Dwarves to me, if I´m just a Mintrel and a helping hand for them with serious things like the quests that I did before and, having in mind that hey are the mining race and the ones that are actually interested in open that freaking door... Why do I had to be the only one removing rumble from the scene? This made me think a lot everything.


Killing Wargs...

Telling the dwarves what happened in the movie,
so they wont be disturbing the black pool...

Removing the rum.. wait.. what? why? you are
suppose to LOVE doing this, you stinky dwarves!

"Yeah.. everything it´s wrong, why do I had to remove the Rumble?"

The watcher.. Kinda epic in this moment...

When you find yourself and the rest tof the expedition under the attack of the Watcher, you can only feel dread, no in the game, but in the real life, in front of the computer. I attacked that guy and he was getting NO damage at all.was more likely he was gonna kill me if I didnt run fast, and I ran fast and he barely killed me, i had to use potions and some healing spells on me to reach th safe zone.

But  think that this damage was kinda bugged, while I didnt had the chance to take a screen of the moment, he was actually not hitting me, there was no tentacle, acid spit, laser, rock or anything touching me at the moment, but I was taking damage of 50 each second.

Wel, anyway, I escaped and went back to the entrance just to reclaim my legendary sword :) which is now like lvl 18 or something, refoged and seriously dps based. but seriously. I decided not to spent any point in healing stuff for the sword, bt on the mintrel´s book. So I will had a item for healing, and another for dps while I was leveling up.

At this moment I was like: "Omg! omg! omg! omg! ican do this? OMG I CAN!!!"
And after getting and finding my legendary traits on the weapon, the time for taking it to lvl 10 arrived. which makes me announce two things: The cool animation of the "legendary item ding!", two sword floating around you like this:

Ah... Yes, I went to Angmar to lvl up my sword... Curious, right?

And the fact that I need another post to end the Intro for Moria... it´s kinda getting repetitive, right? but I´m in this point right now and I feel like I should not destroy the magic of this story saying: "And I did more quests and I won, I´m that awesome"... I´ll give it one more post to Moria. and that will be the last one for sure.

I gotta go to work, so good luck my friends and see you later! have a great day and hunting as well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario