miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

More of Moria

I love Moria... Even if I need my dumb goat, I love this place. No matter if I have to walk all the way back and forward just to complete one miserable quest... I love Moria.

Several reasons for this, but most of all: It´s Moria.It has goblins, insects and goblins and insects and it´s kinda lonely sometimes, which is pretty good for leveling with strategy and that kind of stuff that I usually dont apply very well and very often.

Wehn I just log on into the game, I went running back the misterious crystal egg in Lambad-dum... Or somethign like that. and after avoiding several crawl hunters and killing 3 goblins, I saw the place once again. But Im ´not Indy, so I checked the egg at every point and I didnt saw anything :S well, I´m like that... I could be in the Atlantis and there´s a chance that I would have no idea of.

So I was there again...

The place, I must say, it´s kinda creepy... I had to kill some creatures in order to take more screens, but I didnt care, thanks to the Valars the Respawns in here is quite fast enough.

So I started to check it...

...And nothing was kinda intriguing...

Until I saw this... marks... runes...

More marks.. runes... and I can´t read them...

And the open part of the egg-like...

So, I decided to take this thing from other point of view... Honestly...


And I saw the plates in the floor..
Since I dotn know the runes in the egg, perhaps the runes in the plates were going to provide me a bit more of help...

But no... I had no idea...

And yes, I reached my both weapons to lvl 20 in order to make them lvl up together :)
So this fact only leaves me one option: To find myself a answer...

It could be a Dragon egg... or a nasty creature Egg... or just a weird variation of Quarz inside a rock... or maybe the secret plans of the goblins to conquest the world... or just a statue maded by someone... Maybe the one that Durin VI sents you to talk with the crafter... I dont know. Many options, just one simple (But kinda big) crystal-egg.

Well, possibly it´s coz I´m tired, I´m gonna go to sleep, have a good night my friends and have a great hunt!

2 comentarios:

  1. (SPOILER!) It's the....


    ɥʇɹɐǝ ǝlppıɯ ɟo dɐɯ

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ack! I´m still checking at the images and I can´t see it, I guess that I need to take better screens (Which in my case is gonna be impossible, since I have the gift for the worsts screens ever)>.<

    But thanks for the Spoiler, I needed this one! :D

    ResponderEliminar