viernes, 8 de abril de 2011

Feeling bad

Well yes, I'm not immortal or anything like that, and I'm just a bit sick right now. The reason why? Not so sure, maybe some food poisoning or something. I'm gonna call it just as "Bad luck". The worst part of all of this is that I can´t stand too long in front of the computer since I have a horrible headache that, if is not killing me, at least is making me to take a tour into the deepest part of hell... Or near.

I haven´t try it Lotro in this day, at least for long, the headache was just to painful that I decided to take a break. So, since I dotn have anythin about Lotro to comment, I guess that I'm gonna talk about some quests that I did yesterday in the Trollshwas, not the fish one, neither the Gollum one, but the Worms.

I had no idea that this kind of things could be called as Worms, and they could be.. just this big. Take a look.

Do you see the size of that thing? a "Worm"?
In fact, they look great, but they are not "that strong" enough.
What a curious pose the one that I got there.. right?

The description of these creatures names them as "Dragon-kind" sadly they dont count as Drakes, and I have a deed called Enmity of Drakes, for some extra damage with something (I think) that comes from being a Elf. I guess that I will hunt this guys down for a bit, lately they have been showing their ugly faces everywhere and some deeds have their heads on it.

Sorry for the boring post guys, and I think that I have to go to sleep a bit more. I think that I'm gonna watch some episodes of "Castle" again.

Good luck and good hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario