domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

A lucky week, I guess.

If I have to make a recount of the times that I wont the lottery, like I had done in the past few posts, I would have to count several times, between all the different lottery types that are in the game, but it is better if I only add the pic... again, with the new winner of the lottery.

Ah, yes, I forgot to say again, that I won the lottery again... and the Real life lottery ticket.. well, I missed the show and I´m waiting for the web update, which should be already online, but it´s gonna be like tomorrow middle day with some luck.

End of the week report, Lottery won: 7 / Minas Ithil Steed: 0

Serendis is my lucky character, she got twice the Free people Lottery this wee and to bes more honest than usual, I like to see the mail inbox like this:

"Potions, rings, earings, cape, cash... hmmm no steed... darn..."
I have to say that the new cape that I got from this Lottery is kinda cool, I´m gonna mail it to Varsalla tomorrow earlier and seacrch for a color patron that could fit with a new outfit style... Gott abe honest: I dont like to look like a clown, and the cape is well... look at it:

Nice design, kinda dislike the colors... nothing that a Dye can´t fix.
Now, with this new record (For myself) in this lottery stuff, I´m gonna post quickly few things that should be on the Lottery. Since it´s lottery, it has to be unique and special, also it has to be great. Like Turbine points, which I saw a lottery once with them and I didnt won... same sindrome that with Minas ithil Steed, you know...

VARSALLA´S TOP 5 "LOTTERY SHOULD-HAVE"

Rank #5: Gold pieces.

Yes, Gold pieces, not silver, not copper, GOLD. Reason why? Well, let´s take the point that we are in a participating in a "Lottery" contest, which Icon in Mylotro is a chest full of gold pieces... not with cloaks, rings or earings... gold...

"50 potions? that´s enough... but gold, my friend, is NEVER enough!"

Rank #4: Complete armor sets.

Yes, this is much to ask, but it would be great and nice to find a entire 5 piece set armor with some normal stats, it doesnt have to be uber great or awesome stats.. just normal stats for the level, acording to your character, or even random... could be used for your main, your alt or just selling... BUT.. it has to be awesome looking style... if not, it´s a trap!
Varsalla, Minstrel, lvl 44... Somewhere under that armor...

Rank #3: A bodyguard.

Indeed, someone who is gonna be ready to catch a arrow for you with his own body. I was tempted to post a Bodyguard movie pic, but I saw this guy, with that machine gun and I said: "Hell... must be someone like this... glasses, weapon, nice clothing, intimidating and with the ear set for the chat system... IF is possible, of course.

Bodyguard lvl 43, Varsalla´s Ally.
(Can´t be used in monster play)

Rank #2: Lightsaber.

Hell yes... No other words rather than "Hell yes". We need stuff like this in the game, have you seen the size of troll´s axes? Well, we need a adequate weapon to defend ourselves out there... These times are not what they used to be.
One handed, Light based type, Dps - baselvl+x2
This item can be dye too.

Rank #1: Awesome Mounts.

Imagine that you are in front of the black gates of Moria and suddenly thousand of players appears with mounts like this Mecha... And they are able to attack while mounted. Sauron is gonna be sacred, thats for sure! Ok, let´s be fair in this matter... they can only walk at 42% of the speed and have 1,5k of health.

Something like this... Maybe better.
 Things like that should be in the Lottery, all the days of the game, at least 3 time per week, to make them even odd to find in the game... I´m not asking too much, right? I mean, for the Gold in the rank 5; the Mecha and the lightsabers are things that we must have eventually...

Well, I´m gonna sleep, it´s kinda late now and I have work tomorrow, have a great night my friends, good luck and great hunting! I´ll see you tomorrow early.

Oh... before I forget.. watch these:

That´s totally true! We dont know what
they do when we are not watching...

Nites.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario