viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

Another day in Moria...

My adventure inside Moria still goes on. Its really amazing how good this part (At least the Great Delving) is worked by the programmers and designers from the company. Yet, some things are sometimes hard to believe and sadly I found one today.

I was doing a quest in Moria, about killing some Uruks inside the goblin town near the first campment and that was really easy and fast. For some reason, sometimes, the signature mobs are not harder than a normal mob in the game, I guess that its only to make it fast for the quest. They do have more health, but in power? nah, they are kinda weak sometimes.

I was climbing back the mountain-stairs when I saw a building, that was looking pretty good and I wanted to keep it as Screen for my monitor (And I was checking ta my mail and I didnt sent it with the rest of the pics for this post... >.<) and I saw a large building, maybe not large, but medium, building like a zigurat design.

Anyway, after killing tht guy and returning to the Dwarf Campment, I got anew instance like quest to end that chain-quest, and the place was quite awesome inside, look it for yourself and judge :)

This is the "front door" of the instance.

This creen was taken when few goblins were dead.. I almost died in here too.

Ok, The Dwarf goes first! funny that he could actually saw what was happening in the other side and I, the elf, could not...

Running to the other side, killing goblins and stuff

A goblin and a Orc playing 300 in Lord of the Rings Online.

And after this part, everything was like "RUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuun"
So I dont have more screens... :)
This place IS awesome, but the sad thing is that this HUGE place is actually the medium building that I saw. I think that it's normal in games to make the buildings in the outside smaller and in the inside kinda big; but honestly, now that I re-read my entry, I do not want to complaint about this... this game is just to awesome to be saying stuff like ths, that actually is not that important.

Maybe the Building is bigger than I thought, and maybe I'm the wrong in here :)

Well, gotta go to work, headache is killing me and I have a lot of things to do, have a great day and a nice hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario