martes, 12 de abril de 2011

Dwarves in Angmar.

When I reached Agnmar for the first time, I was looking at the Earth-kind like: "Hmmm they are the native from here, nice... let's do quests with the freakies and the dancing guy with the drum" But lately I found that the Hillmen were, in fact, the native people from that haunted land.

The Hillmen appears in several parts of the game, Lone-lands, Angmar, North-downs, Forochel and possibly in somewhere else that I do not remember. i thought that all of them were evil, I guess that always there's a exception in the rule, right? Along with the Hillmen, I saw some Rangers working there, making their plans to invade the fortress of the north and taking care about some problems theres...

And now I found Dwarves.

It is me or is everyone inside Angmar? I mean, not everyone since the Elves are not here... I think, haven't check that so far. But Hill-men, Earth-kind, Dwarves, Rangers, Orcs, Goblins, Wargs, Crazy dudes rock-throwers, Turtles, cricketts, "worms", Insects... and I'm at the middle of the map so far in what exploring-wise means. Angmar must be the new Green... (Oh boy, me and my bad jokes.. just ignore me... This one has not even a coherence...)

Gabilshatur is the name of the Dwarven campment in Angmar, just at the South-a-bit-east part of
marshes-like water. This place is, unusual stuff, a bit smaller than others at theis part of the game. Looks like a couple of ruins just occupied by our dwarven fellows. Take a look about this place:

The entrance of the place.

The second entrance of the place (Yes, almost all the places here have a second entrance)

From the second floor... now that I think of.. is not "that" smaller.

This plae is filled qith lvl 47 and + quests that continues with the plot that in Angmar the players have to face. This time with Orcs and others evils, and a curious quest about some swords that I'll post later, when I get some more screens of.

Also, in this town, you face a defending quests for the town that is not a instance like or something like. It's kinda fun, since you have a bunch of dwarves and you just have to AoE them to death, yet, the Dwarves dont know the word "Aggro" or either for what is used, so you have to be careful.

You talk with the Dwarf and suddenly...

The healer is mine! is mine!

I told you all that the healer was mine! Pesky dwarves!

Ok.. quest delivering time...

Hmm seriously, do I have to wait for you to reach your normal spot?
Can you at least run a bit? instead of walking...

ZzzzZZzzZZz hm? ah? oh... finally... here, I helped you, now what I got?

Of course, they had no rewards for me, so I just vendor them and got like 50 silver in total... Maybe less. Now that I think about this issue that everyone is in Angmar... would I be able to see the elves in here too? Besides me, of course... and hobbits too...

Well, gotta go for now, see you later friends! Dont forget to go for the Lottery! Minas Ithil steed is there :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario