miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

the Intro for Moria, part II

Well yes, yesterday I headed to the Wall of Moria in order to get my most prized first legendary weapon and do quest. Yet, that place is not what I expected to be. As I mentioned before, I was hoping for a comon place to lvl or something, but in this place everything is a bit different. possibly I'm crazy or maybe they added better textures in here.

After running inside the Orc's cave, I went again to the first dwarf's campment and continue with my quests in there. This time, they sent me again to another campment, with another cave. The easy cave EVER. The objectives in this cave are easy enough and you can solo it. Kill some Lizards, get a sturdy box and find 4 dwarves.

About the cave there's something to say about. It is awesome the ambient that they maded with the lights, textures and water effect, not to leave behind the sound. Sadly, I was playing without music, I preffer to play it in that way, even if few days ago I went crazy and did the contrary. I got some screen of this part of the Intro, coz it was the best for me.. between the two caves, I have to admit that the Watcher is a good part as well.

The beginning of the cave, quite well maded, right?

More of the cave, and the Lizards...
In my opinion, these Lizards were kinda a insult to our heroic abilities. They were even eaiser to kill than the crebains and they didnt want to attack, in fact, they were lvl 49 and they first sent their warning, and if you stay a bit more, or a longer more than a "bit", they will have no other option rather than attack you.

Also, in the cave, you need to find some dwarves that are...

Hanging out in the most prettiest part of the cave...

Or dead... No worries, Moria must have tons of them, one more or one less is not gonna make the difference.

The third quest inside the cave is basically search a item, a small strong box in the top of the waterfall which is at the beginning of the cave, only that 3 floors above. As I said, it's not a hard quest, in fact, it's easy experience and fast, making them even more important sometimes.

It was the Lizard, in the top of the waterfall, with the Strongbox!

I did what I call "A leap of faith"...
And I broke my leg again...
After this part, only the road to the black pool remains, in where you are going to see several dwarves and no other race in there, unless you are not  dwarf, of course.

The black pool... sinister place to visit.

And a pain in the soul walk it too....

When I reached Durin's door I just got a bad new: The pick-axes were broken and we need it more of them... Unles I could IDCLIP these rumbles.

Darn... not fair... wait.. what? Do I have to go BACK?!

Yes, they sent me to the beginning again, to search for the pick-axes that would open this door, and just for that, that's another post for later. For now my friends, I have to go to work a bit and eat something as well.

Good luck, and I wish you the best hunt ever as well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario