viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

Varsalla, Kinswoman of the Order

Oh yes! I got promoted to Kinswoman today as I logged into the game!

Usually, I like to read at the beginning "in your travels you will know as Varsalla Darksong, The friend of the Wardens" (or whatever it was that title) but today I read something better: "Felyne has promoted you as Kinswoman"

And of course, I changed my title as fast as I could. For some players, maybe a promotion in the kinship from Recruit to Kinswoman or Kinsman, it´s not a big deal as long they are Raiding and doing instances. but I'm not that kind of player. This promotion means that they actually had my case under sight and they decided to add me complety in the Kin as a equal... even if I'm a crazy, wandering minstrel lvl 37 and everyone is a epic lvl 65 with nice armor.

Yesterday I was remembering how was my week-research for Kins, and all the kins that I saw and the few that i could apply and I'm glad that I did  the best choice in the topic. For example, today, after my promote (Woohooo!) I ended my morning session talking with Felyne and it was great. I like to heard everyone´s point of view about classes and raids and know that they are in the Kinship to help and be friendly. As it should be in all the Kins.

I dotn lie when I say that I have been in other Guilds (Other games) where they ignore you if you were a low lvl. and they were only waiting for you to reach the high level and put you to a tests to see how good tank, healer or dps you were, and if you didnt go futher their expectations: you were out. I call that system. WoW´s life. Still, I have to say thay last Guild in there was nothing like that. reason why I miss them a lot. A LOT.

The order and PR reminds me to each other in many aspects, and that´s good. As I said posts ago: A kinships should be like a in-game family to be with.

Well, I gotta go to work and get ready to confront a Week-end full of deeds and some quests. I´m far behind in my deeds and with the pass of the time I´m getting more and more. And I haven´t completed not even one in the shire. ugh... those Deeds...

But, before leaving:

Varsalla Darksong, kinswoman :D WOOT!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario