domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

sd{ñwjfqskllñg I defeated a Nazgul!!

After the group with 3 Minstrels, 1 Hunter and 1 Loremaster, I decided to leave the Book quest for a while, but today, since I was doing few many things, one of them was reaching lvl 43 (Woot! I ended all the Training for passive skills!!) and others quests in Angmar, in which I meet some great ppl too that I'll posting in few hours, maybe tomorrow in the morning. reason why?

I defeated a Nazgul!!!

Oh yes, take that Aragorn! i kicked some Nazgul-rear for a while by myself... And the inspiration buff plus the bubble of the minstrels and running.. a lot. Let me explain how this AWESOME adventure was: starts with Gloin asking me to go upside the Misty Mountains to find the entrance to Helegrond, a Raid I think, not so sure about. When I reached the Entrance, some Undead fellows attacked me and I owned them as I did with the Nazgul! (Woot!). After going back to Gloin, he told me to visit Elrond, and Elrond told me to investigate.. the same doors.. yeah, I know, if this were real life, this travel would take me something like 4 days or so... What are they thinking when they sent you to this back and forward running?

I was finally there, in front of the door, waiting for the undeads that I owned to re-appear but they didnt... They saw me arriving and they just hide again. I´m *that* awesome. inside the place, some guys were expecting me, and I killed them. as easy as it sounds. Remember... *That* awesome.

the entrance of the instance-like quest.

Despite their awesoem design, they are defendless against my awesome
inspiration buff + bubble combo.

See that pilar over there? I had to use 3 of them.
For one second, I was thinking: "What a lovely place to lvl up indeed!" but then become a bit boring, since I was owning the place with the "Inspirabble" combo (Did you got it? inspiration + bubble combo.. Ok, nevermind, another bad joke...) the fights were just a display of light effects and nasty AoE's which i only used two of them, never tried the Valar one. I dont know why.

Obviusly, that Obelisk was a trap...

And, since I got ambushed, I went berserker on the priests...

And deactivated the Obelisk casting something on it.

One thing of this place: It´s big.. not HUGE, not even close to just "huge", but it´s big and has a lot of false corridors that leads you to a useless battle but with experience rewards. And just the pleasure of owning those guys all the time. It´s kinda priceless.

Like this one... Good thing that I got Exp. pts and Loot, at least.

Nasty new spells that I didnt see before. A aura of dread.. nasty little undeads!

More acolytes... summoning spiders...
These guys, the Acolytes, reminded me a lot to the bad guy in the World of Warcraft episode, when he starts to summons scorpions... They were endles... Like these ladie wth the spiders...

When I took this one i was like: Oh.. wow! I'm blinded! and dead!

But then I realize that I was just *that* awesome and I was handle this easily.

Enemies had some sort of variation in the game.. which maded the instance a bit more enjoyable, with Rituals and summoning more under acting like this one. Down here.
Then the evil foes started to summons undeads.. why? why summon them? what happened with the spiders?
 And then I realize in what I was inside... yeah, a dragon. I was sooooo dead, so, but SO dead at this point, I didnt want to go inside this room.

Oh.. am... Sorry, wrong place...
 But was the Nazgul, and other undead guy (undeads and Dourhands are so common these days.. right?) were trying to revive this giant peace of meat. using the same ritual that they used with Skorgrim, dead souls into dead corpses. Stuff like that.

Ja! got Busted! oh.. wait.. you are actually rezzing the dragon?

I got to close.. and I got stunned... my sindrome "Discovery channel reporter"...
Never is close enough.

Aaaaand they failed, the dragon just feel again into the floor. Dead... again...

But obviously, eventually, that piece of meat was gonna be rezzed...
Undead healers are underestimated these days too... you know?

i thought: "If I have to defeat the dragon... its gonna be epic.. but lame... I´m just one person, a awesome person, but just one..."

But the dragon went away, and the nazgul went Berserker against me.

He can stun, he disable my bubble, he almost kiled since he stuns you a LOT, and he has a special way to ignore a bit the inspiration buff.

So I attacked, and ran.. for all over the place until he got reset, and I attacked again.
Even with all my Tier 3 songs of Valars and special lights effects.

And finally...

After 5 minutes of running back and forward, almost dying and loosing my Inpirabble combo..
I OWNED the nazgul. *kicks the empty robes*
This is, so far, the best instance like quest that I have done. the chance of killing, or defeating a Nazgul is a one in a kind experience. it´s awesome, even with Inspiration, bubble and healing, things can go wrong and the inside story is well done. At least you can understand from where the Enemy raids comes from.

well, gotta go, I need to grab some food and watch another Castle episode... I'm kinda hanged in that Serie right now. Its funny.So far the best episode is the one called "Sucker punch" in were.. I'm not going to spoil anything :D

good luck! and good hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario