martes, 26 de abril de 2011

The reason why I got lost in Moria.

If any of you dont know this: I went into Moria today, early. And I have only like 45 minutes for playing before going to work... and 40 minutes of those 45 I was lost inside the Mines, at the very beginning of the Zone.

I have been thinking why, and it is true that the place has so many tunnels, bridges, doors, it[s dark, for some reason my Torch wanst working (I usually use the Alt+F10 effect as a personal torch) and the enemies were ravaging everything and tried to kill me several times. I know that I reached the Goblin town in there only by luck... I know it coz I appeared in the entrance, falling from a small mountain not to far from the guards.

But checking at the screens on my Mail I found out the reason why I was lost... Read this quest log:

Wait.. wait.. slowly... After North.. west or east? the Twisting what? Wait!
Remember that is my FIRST time in some ABANDONED mines!

Yes, that could be th reason why I got lost... It is normal in dwarves to explain the directions in this way? escpecially when this is your first time running inside this place? I dont know...

And I know that I followed the directions... but I only found this:

And I wonder... what in the earth is this?

Well, I guess that I'll be lost again in few hours... Well, see you later friends! and good luck! (And good hunting!)

2 comentarios:

  1. Go and look really carefully at the back of that great amethyst :).

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gah! I have to wait until night to check it! :( I blame work for this, my intrigue is gonna make me suffer for some hours T_T

    ResponderEliminar