viernes, 15 de abril de 2011

Today, it could be a good day!

Many things happened today, I won the lottery of the free people, I found no traffic (At least horrible, usual traffic jam) I reached Eregion (Coz I pruchased yesterday) and possibly later I'll be going to the movies withmy girlfriend.

Yes, I won the lottery from Lotro. Sadly, not the Minas Ithil steed, but one lower with Serendis, my champion. It is good to know that I had my chance, and somehow makes you feel like kinda "meh" for not getting the Minas Ithid steed that you would die for. But the items are always well recieved for the character!

I like this system of lottery, it's kinda great since makes you feel more involve with the game in other aspects rather than kill, kill, sell, buy, kill, kill. I'm looking forward to log into the game to see what I won. To be honest, I have no idea what this lottery had in the time that I submitted my toons. Possibly some necklaces, potions, a cloak or soemthigg else.

I almost did in the target, next time I'll be aiming to the steed
Lottery!

The traffic was okey, which allowed me to reach at work on time even if I ignored (Again) my clock alarm, and this is something to be happy about. but let's go with the serious stuff: Eregion.

It is usualy, that in war, you sent first a scout to check the places, right? I did the same, I woke up and got ready to visit Eregion withmy hunter. I have to say that I go lost but finally I saw the ruins and in matter of seconds I was there. Soon my quest to Moria is going to start in here and my precious legendary weapon as well! Woooooot!

I got some screens to share with you all of Eregion, just at the beginning, and others are from The Trollshaws, when I was lost.

You see those toads? they are fearless... they tried to attack me
while I was rideing there.

I can't remember the name of this ruins, but I'm gonna make
a post about them.. they are so great!

Finally... my road to Eregion!

Woot! Eregion at sight!

The first... Town?

From the town, to the inmensity of the place.
I'm leaving behind all the deeds on my toons, for sure, and for no reason at all, and soon I'll be taking them again for the Virtues, class and race traits, and of course, for some Turbine points. but one thing is for sure: If I reach Moria, I wont be caring about the deeds for a loooooong time. I have not forget that Moria is my primordial goal right now! :D

I gotta go, sorry for this lame post, I was using part of my spare time to update it, but time seems to run each day faster or I'm becoming slower... pretty sure about the first one, of course.. I'm not gonna say my flaws in here :)

Good luck my friends! and good hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario