viernes, 15 de abril de 2011

Tracking down the swords

There's a quest in Angmar about some Swords that you have to find. of course, those swords are not in pedestals or in a statues hand, but in the possesion of Hillmen scattered across those haunted and fogotten lands. This is not a simple quest at all, it is also a Deed that you can complete for a title, turbine points and some trait possible, can't be sure right now.

There are two ways in getting the quest-deed: Either talking with a guy in a ruin where some statues lies surrounding a ruins, possibly a crypt, or just taking the rightfull posession on the swords... by killing the Hillmen in Angmar. It would be more normal to talk with the friend at the Crypt, you know, just to avoid the fact that if you just go and kill someone just because he was there, sitting normally in a camp fire, not even looking at you, you would be a barbarian, heartless assasin...

Varsalla, anyway, is a Barbarian, heartless singer assasin, since I just went directly to the peaceful guy sitting in the camp fire and throw at him all my spells and light spells, floating dancing swords and hellish music.

Things that happens.. you know.. right?

This type of quest-deed are actually really funny, since it's not the tipical kill-some-mobs quests or search-the-place quest style. It[s like both at the same time, but with a great Lore on it. So far I must have like 3 swords so far, and they are seven in total.

Ok, I just checked the Rewards for this Deed, the title is kinda great for a Lore-master or a Rune-keeper, but kinda dumb for a Minstrel... Sage of Rhudaur.  like it, but not for Varsalla. I'm looking forward for the Trollshaws Wight deed that bestows me the title: THE PURIFIER!... Sounds nasty. Really NaStY...

Well, also gives you +10 Turbine points, but no Traits as I thought. which is a shame, but it's okey, there are plenty of others deeds for the traits that you might want to gather for your character, or possibly all the traits in the game if you just want to have them all... Like pokemons.

Each freaking Pokemon is like a freaking trait...
For some of us: We have to get them all!
Minstrls with +Might just rulz!
There's a quest-deed like this in Evendim, about some tablets, I guess that I'll be doing that one after the 7 Swords...  Even if the Title is not of my like for Varsalla, since is "Sage of the Sunken city" (Annuminas rep 900 + 5Turbine points, no traits).

Well, I'm gonna post the first screens of that deed:

This was my first victim... I went totally barbarian, heartless singer assasin on him

A poor guy that was camping in my way back to the city...
After killed him, I had to go back to the crypt.

I got this one after delivering several quests.
and then: gooo back again to the crypt.

And this is the crypt, and the quest-deed giver.
I hope to find this kind of quests more frequently in the game. I'm some sort of Title-addict, even more than Traits-lurker. I'll keep you all up to date in this mission, for now, I have to go to waste some time doing something else rather than boring you all with my nonsenses :)

Good luck and good hunting, my friends!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario