domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

Eregion, not a paradise.

Well, I like Eregion, yet I cant level up there right now. I´m pretty sure that Turbine need to fix the quest pack text stuff. They say that is perfectly for lvl 45 to 55, and so far I have been chasing quests for lvl 49 where mostly is chasing something hard to kill.

Maybe Minstrel´s difficulty is just appearing in the game style. Maybe Turbine is just hating me for a while. I´m gonna end some quests books right now, I would love to left behind Angmar but my epics quests lies there. After that, and with some luck, I can get the starting quest for the legendary stuff.

One thing that I would like to say in here, is somethign that I do not understand in Eregion...

What the...

Yes.. This things... What the bloody Angmar is this? I was walking, while some Troll-woods were walking with me too... In fact, they were chasing me and I was more like running like a little kid, escaping from thousand of rorrible monsters... Anyway, while I was "Valiantly retreating" I found several of this things.

Is this part of a quest? I can´t be sure, I hope so. This kind of things reminds me to WoW, in Northrend, there used to be some floating globes of... Air, ice, I dont know, that where all around the wastes. Was kinda freaking, and it doesnt belong to any quest, it was something with no explanation at all.

Meh... I was looking for a screenshot but I found none.. anyway... Those things just floating around in the game added some sort of intrigue campaign that ended n just "floating orbs with no explanation". I was dissapointed after this, since Each time I saw one I was like: "OMG! Look! I knew it! I knew it!" and now I´m more like: "Shoo! Shoo! you pesky bug!"

Well, I´m gonna play a bit, or maybe gonna see a movie, for now my friends, good luck and good hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario