viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

Mines of Moria, my next goal.

Time ago I got lucky and I got Mines of Moria for the half of it's real cost in the Lotro Store. I was saving for Trollshaws and Angmar when suddenly I saw that only for one day the Expansion was at half price. I got so excited that I stood in front of the screen for like one minute without moving a finger, closing eyes, or maybe breathing. Ppl thought hat I was dead.

Fastly, I clicked on the buy button and got it. It was like a lie, honestly, I still can't believe even if I have a Warden and I had a Rune keeper. sadly... I've never been there. sad, right? totally. It's kinda frustating sometimes and that's the reason why I decided to make it a goal too, maybe even more important than getting all the undead titles of the game.

Mines of Moria was the first expansion of the game, and was released on Fall of 2008. Some time ago from now, right? This Xpac was kinda great, they raised the cap lvl to 60, two new clases with a unique system of gameplay (Warden and Runekeeper), new traits, race and class features too. It was somehow a huge boom for all the players of Lotro. Also, the Mines of Moria got 2 new character slots to paly with, those two new classes were going to be used as they never have been.

For me, so far, it's just like a dream with two classes, one that i kinda hate and possibly love (Warden) and the other that looks cool but I had to erase it to make Varsalla (Rune-keeper). Some day I will be inside those ancients halls kicking goblins and trolls, maybe some other ugly thing too and runnign away from the Balrog.

The Warden is a multi-task character, Tank, Melee dps and Range Dps, this heroic character is equipped with a shield and a Spear, making their enemies stay at bay and healing himself fast enough for a toon that has no specc on that. Can stun, debuff, buff, set her/his javelins on fire and many others things. It's a god and complex class to play with, good for soloing and versatile in every moment. It has a Gambit sequence that allows you to make combos and launch new attacks, from 2-combinations sequences up to 6-combinations, I think.

Screen of the Warden awesomness.. and sorry if I butchered that word.

It's been a while since I dont play with her, so meh...

The Rune-kepper is the overpowered, wicked damage dealer of the classes as far as I heard... am.. read, on the chats system. The rune system is easy to understand and easy to keep. Work as healer, damage dealer and Crowd-control character too. Nasty toon in fact, powerful and great for soloing too, I think that is even better than the warden (in my own, personal, opinion).

The powerful Rune-keeper, dont use weapons! use runes!


I'm gonna try to reach these halls in two weeks top, I have to make some time for my reallife things, but with luck (Or abusing of the skirmishes) I'm gonna try to lvl up fast and nice for this new zone for me. I almost feel guilty of nt been in here already.

Well, I'm gonna go back to work, I'll leave you with this things that I found while I was thinking why I haven't been there. In my brea time, of course. later!

Tne entrance to te Mines!

Ack!

Thanks to game-spy for this screen :)

Galadriel <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario