miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

Day two: Moria.

I´m at my scond day inside teh Mines of Moria. It´s still easy for me to get lost in this place since is just too big, several levels and most of all: It´s pretty dark. This place was maded to make you feel like if you were inside some forgotten, hidden city under the earth (As moria it is, obviously) but with the fact that you dont know anything about caves or how to survive in there alone.. aside of defending yourself against the evil creatures such Goblins, insects and many others.

After this last day of exploration, I can say that it was worty to wait this long to visiti Moria. First of all becuase of my level, I was gonna fail so bad if I would had visit Moria when I ws lvl 47, but SO BAD that probably I would have my will so borken that I cold had hate the game.y advice friends, lvl 50 isa good lvl to visit Moria, maybe 52 it´s even better.

But most of all is just because the fact that Moria is the Expansion of the game, the first one, ans I was used to some expansion such as Burning Crusade, Lich King or even Cataclysm... Even the one in Lineage where those winged dudes appeared... Or the expas for Diablo II... Or any other game, which were just more normal-like zone to lvl up, open lands, same "mood" even with a different weather. The Mines of Moria is, so far, all the time inside this mountain... It can make you feel a bit of claustrophobia in some parts for the tights zones. And it has also some wide open zones as well.

For example:

Even if this is not a tight part... just think about this:
We used to have troubles with our sight and the trees in Others zones...
This time have have the same trouble with columns...

As i say before: No short cuts... at least not a safety one...

In here I was lost (Weird, right? I know!) looking for some Mirrors...
 Also, it happened something that was good to know that Turbine added the chance. It is normal for others gamesto fall from high places and die, because is something normal in real life. But most of the games wont give you the chance... or the bad new, that you have to jump in order to reach new zones, and sometimes those "jumps" can cost your life.

I feel into a small crack in the floor and, of course, I died horrible. They made me look a fall of at least 30 sconds, then a warning sign and PAFT!: circle of shame for you Minstrel! Good enough I had my chance to revive intact in any emergency case.

Moria, so far, is such a awesome place. Still, i haven´t go so deep into this place and I dont know how long is gonna take me run it complete. Which is one of my fears: That Moria is not long enough. I have to admit that in others games, WoW or any other, the expas were a bit longer (at least at the beginning of the expansions, before they were raped by thousand of nasty patchs fixing the Experience reward of the quests and the mobs slaying.) And if I look into Moria´s map, I can see that everything is joined in the same map and there´s no inner map for each part.

I feel fear about this, but I still have my Glorious Edhelharn Token buff with me (+5 Hope bluff)... and yes, I´m a weirdo about this game sometimes.. you already know me, right? i got several posts with badjokes and horrible screens! :)

Wel, gotta go, I need to complete some errands and then go to work. half of the week is already over and things are going to be a bit more nasty at least fro three more weeks. Good luck my friends, and i wish you the BEST. HUNT. EVER!!!!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario