miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

Wordless... raaaaage!

Just to go directly to the point: (And dont watch the screens right now.. wait and read first)

1) I was playing Lotro
2) Then I quite playing Lotro to watch a Episode of Castle.
3)Went for something to eat.
4) I started to watch the Episode.
5) Now my point:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!! RAGE! Gah! faklusfajsdhkwec weilñk!! What kind of episode was that one?! the last episode of the second Season!! jydfaskdjc.vjñ!!! 

I was like: "OH COME ON! YOU BOTH!" all the episode... I´m exhausted! I can barely breath after yelling at both, Castle and Beckett, about almost everything, even the case that they were solving was SO easy to understand! No worries, no spoilers.

Gah! I´m about to throw something against the wall! I had never felt somethign like this since Mulder and Scully in the X-files...

Well played Beckett and Castle... Nicely played...

And no, I wont be playing more Lotro today, I have to see how the first episode of the 3 Season is like...

asdadadadasdasdasasajdahfkashfg!


Now, possibly some Screens that could say some spoilers or maybe just mess up with your head in the plot of the serie.. Watch them at your own risk.


T_T

ASDafsfsfSFF!!!!

This scenes are usually kinda great... and they are always honest...
OH COME ON CASTLE!!

Honestly... I envy that guy... in fact, both guys... yeah, I know
fatal crush on Beckett... still... OH COME ON!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario