jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

Stop Moria for now!

Ok, since I have been writting a lot about Moria and the intro for the zone, I think that it´s quite necessary to make a brief stop in the topic and talk about something else. Besides, I just reached a friend´s home and I dont have the screen in here.

In my country there´s a week in the year know it as "Semana santa" or "Holy week" in which half week theres no work at all. At least in many differents jobs. Today I was not working at my office, but helping some friends with a video of ta band that I really like a lot, a friend´s band. Its not easy to film a video in such sort time and almost without a solid idea of what we want, what we need and what we can do with what we have.

Sadly, there´s no many pics of the filming and the ones that we have are in the camera and I do not feel like I want to open the bag right now, search for the camera, for the flash card and download them in the computer to put them in a small resolution, but wait! I will, and there´s possible a chance that I´ll be in one of those pics... Even if I tried to avoid all the chances. I´m kindad ninja sometimes. Sometimes only.

Anyways, today I had a small chance to play a bit in the morning and I got the title that I wanted a lot. "Varsalla Darksong, Destiny of the accursed".

Woot! A nice title to show!

Only 150 undeads to own in Angmar was my mission and thanks to my legendary weapon and my Legendary Book (Which is now lvl 7!!) and also thanks to the Minstrel´s quest of getting the remains of the wights, this was possible. I was kinda happy after getting this title coz is really a nice one, and also, it´s based in one of my favourite enemies of the game: Undeads.

My weapon is based mostly in attack stuff, since I want to be focused in Dps mode (Even if the tides of destiny kicks me out from that lineage and sends me to the healing tier) But not for melee attacks. Well, you all know how bad we Minstrel´s sucks at melee. Yet my book, which hasn´t been reforged, is focused in healing things. I have to admit that for solo leveling, this book has been the best help ever, my healing are not awesome enough but they are kinda great and helped me a lot more than usual.

But this book makes me think about my Guild craft, I choosed weaponsmith but let´s be honest: I haven´t worked on it yet and I´m kinda near to work with them... Maybe Scholar is the best way. Also, I can make my own things more fast rather than with weaponsmith. Starting with that I can track my own material sources is a good way to explain it.

Running between alts or visiting the auction house is not the best way to raise the rep with some guild. Could take a bit more longer than expected and I had expected a long time to raise it. Maybe I´m becomming into a regular player with no weird stuff rather than a dwarven past (look at the previous post) but I want things that can actually help me in the game in some close future.

Well, I gotta go, I have some things to do before going again into the game or drive again to my house, I have to decide if I´m staying here one more day or not... the Video is not over yet and tomorrow we are going to a audio studio to complete some parts. For the moments, I think that I can leave this link in here. Is my friend´s band, hope you like it :)

---------------------- intemperia --------------------------

Good luck my friends! And I wish you  great hunting as well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario