jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

Ending some quest in...

Angmar... Yes, I could not avoid the fact that, even if I hate Angmar, is a good place for lvling myself and my weapons as well. I do not know if is the fast respawn or even the fact that I hate those guys SO much that makes me happy feel how those undead dies at my feet... But I can´t stand away from that zone if I want to get some experience for my Minstrel´s book mostly... My sword is already lvl 12, so I could lvl up a bit in Eregion, but the Book... I do not know...

The lands of Angmar... Where the sun´s flare shines in weird places...
So I made my path to Angmar... I used the map, I´m still binded there, maybe is that what makes me go there all the time.. Gonna change the location for my return to home skill to see if I can be away from those lands. In there I check out some quests about killing the Morrovals which was really fast and easy. Even if they were signature type, they are not ugliest enemies ever, in fact, the priest of the second quests that I ended were a little bit more challeging that this ancient Evils.

Yet, talking about the priests of the other quest.... Well, I almost died several times, and I did once, against them. I do not know if they jave a kevlar as medium armor or if they were just lucky  enough to make me miss all the hits (or songs) that I used. my yells were basically null and my lighting effects were a bit more useful than tickles. Also, the altars in were those guys and ladies were at adds some dread to the counter, which makes them a pain to kill.

In this altar I died... Then the priest died, and I put some swords and bows just to
make them remember who´s the boss in here.
Yet, near this altar I found something really wicked... I was just killing guys around, you know, as normal stuff and that, when suddenly I pulled a guy that made me use my Still as death spell after running few seconds and almost died. Guess what was?

Would you lke to get that Sturdy strongbox?
Just.... think twice.
Anyways, I didnt even try to kill them and get the box, but I ended some few quests there and got almost two levels for my book and one level for my sword. I´m not an expert in this topic, but the Legendary weapons is a awesome thing to have in the game. I know that I´m making a huge disaster with them, but at least is a tailor-made weapon disaster that works for me while I´m leveling a bit :)

Well, I have to go for now, have a nice night/day, I wish you good luck and an awesome hunt my friends!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario