miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Meet the ladies!

Well, yesterday I took a strong decision about my old, own, kinship. Since I'm having so much fun in the Order of the Silver Flame, I asked a officer (Felyne) to see if I had some chances to get them all inside the same kinship. and the answer was "of course".

So far, best choice ever that I made on the game. The order of the Silver Flame has prove to be the best friendly and relaxed kinship in all the game that cover almost all the aspects such Raiding, some light Rp, some PvMP, questing and some others too. It is good to have them under the same ceiling, Even with Varsalla in such middle lvl as 40 could be, Khas is 44 (Hunter) and a excelent jewelcrafter, Serendis is a great weaponsmith, Vhaleria a decent Tailoring and Noela... Well, Noela is just a lazy captain that has no vocation so far.

So, in this post, I want you all to meetthe ladies that conform my selection of toons in the game:


Khasandara, first toon in this game. my old main
which has not been forgotten.

Serendis, Second toon that I made in Silverlode.
Since my girlfriend is using the original name,
I had to "elvish" the name to Serendis.

Vhaleria, born just few click after I got Mines of Moria...
I had to try this class. It was a "must".

After Vhaleria, I made a rune-keeper and erase him just to make Varsalla.
I didnt know that I had a extra character slot, so I decided to make a captain...
Thisis my third intent... I think. Maybe more.

Well, now all my crew is ready to help in the Order of the Silver Flame and ready to kick some other creatures rather than goblins... Varsalla is the expert in goblins, while Khas can handle things a little bit bigger. like Drakes...

Well, I have to go, good luck and have a great time!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario