sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

Sims 2 -Cont.-

Well, I woke up like 3 hours ago, I think, and i decided to stay away from the computer for a while. So I did... barely. I have to admit that like 2 hours ago... maybe 2 hours and 30 minutes ago, I came here again and decided to do something. I had a flashback about what I was doing last night and I remember the post about the Sims... I check it and somehow, even with all the attrocities against the English language, it didnt went THAT bad.. it could have gone worst, I know.

So after that, I logged on Sims 2 again, just to complete my "something-which-I-Cannot-give-a-name" necessity to play this game. And I have to say that everything was going pretty well... taking aside the fact that my toon was crying every 3 minutes about making friends... Honestly, I´m kinda loner, and this toon is kinda the opposite. Well, anyway.

So, my second Sims day started weird.. actually.. really weird...

"So.. you are a magician? you know.. I´ll better get going... amm.. later"

Honestly, I do not understand that character a lot. She sells potions for love, change the likes and dislikes, and many other things that I do not know if they are actually good enough. I mean, the changes what you picked in the beginning of the game, and it is suppose that if yo picked at the beginning of the game what YOU like... you are not gonna change it.. right?

Anyway, after hat random encounter, I decided to pick a job. And Cops were paying pretty well.. followed by Subject of experiments, which I had to think it twice... My inner child says that I could had end having a serious accident that granted me super powers... but then I remembr that ppl in here can be drowned and burned.. so I could get killed. So, If I´m gonna die: it must be in the line of duty fo sure.

*Add the soundtrack of Robocop*
Obviously, my charcte is focused on me, so I´ve never left my artistic somehow foundations and my painting were just present all the time.. no matter how ugly they were, at least hey were sell for 25 dollars, others for 31.

I can understand the ugly part of the draw.. but why those colors?
 Eventually, the game gave me a great new: i could pick anything that I like to make it a painting. So I went directly to some of my old illustrations and I decidedto work on it. Sadly, this kind of painting takes a bit more time to completed than the others...

Starting.. let´s say in a 10%...

almost a day after, I got my painting done :)
Still, the game has weird thing that I cannot forget... for example, the fact that you say "Hello" to someone for the very first time and they walks into your home, turn on your tv and sit in your favourite (and only) clowny couch.. why?

seriously? just for a hello? now it´s your home?
 Or the fact that ppl walks around your house and they grab your news paper from the floor, read it and leave it in the same place.. without asking... I think that I need a guardian dog... like a Rottweiler...
I dont like this neighborhood...
And I need to say that my bed it´s kinda awesome...

And that I dont know what I´m dreaming about her right now, as well...
This game is not bad... but I need more.. action... killing wights, orcs.. goblins.. explore Moria.. MORIA! Well, right now I´m going out to my sister´s house, but later I´ll be back to go into Moria and kil some filthy orcs!

For the moment, my friends, good luck, and I wish you a great hunting! I´ll see you al later :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario