sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

Can´t log on :(

I can´t log on... I´m staying in a friend´s house coz we decided to go out few friends and my girlfriend to discuss some future proyects and I just arrived home after been in our favourite coffe shop. I had a great time in there, drink a bit but thanks to the Valars (I guess) that it was not too much, hoping to be somehow sober and decent for some play time before going to bed but the game is taking so long in getting the Update II ready.

I guess that I´m not gonna play tonight... And right now, in here, it´s only 2:37 am.so, yeah, I´m not gonna play now I guess. I wanted to make at least one more deed before I hit the bed.

Well, have  good night everyone, I wish you well and fun in your travels!

I´ll leave you wit this screen that I found in my friend´s computer :) For those who loves to be nostalgic.

I blame this....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario