lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

Thinking a bit...

I was thinking right now in getting Misty Mountains today. After owning the nazgul and seeing that dragon undead, I thought that it would be nice to have all the sets and things for the raid progressions in the game. So far, i have obtained few places from the first Lotro game named "Shadows of Angmar". I have Evendim, North-Downs, Angmar, Trollshaws, and I got Lone-lands when it was in store. But from them, I think that only Angmar has a Raid on it. Called the Rift!

Helegrod seems to be the second Raid of "Shadows of Angmar"... or Maybe the first, the truth is that I haven't checked for the Raid progression of the game yet. The fact is, that several Instances are located also in the Misty Mountains.

Also, I'm getting short in content in what Shadows of Angmar is about, I'm missing Eregion and Forochel as well, but I want to focus myself into more Raid and instance this time. I barely have done like 1, and I'm not lying... And I didnt complete at all, was just one boss and I was over-leveled for that place.

I'm missing a vital part in the game: Raids and Instances. This is the place were you can see of what are the players maded about. If they are greedy, evil or if they are cooperative and pure intentions. I guess that I have been avoiding this place for some sort of fear to find that ppl is just greedy like in other games, even with my past two days experiences with good people around.

Anyway, gonna think about Misty Mountains or Eregion... Eregion is a good choice since from there, I will reach my goal in Moria, while offers me no raid at all. I think that only 2 small fellowship instances; while Misty Mountains offers me a Raid, few instances (I think) and, well, quests, but I'm kinda sick of getting fellowship groups in here.

Yes, that's it! I'm gonna do some instances today at night, gonna bug someone to help me out so I can practice my counter part: Healing duties. I saw Lastlaf healing and Firadama Healing and it was exceptional, while I was only doing Pew Pew Pew with my light spells. GOnna change that, gotta learn from them how to heal and how to not die in the try.

One more thing before leaving: Today is the first month of this blog! Woot! Yeah, One day like this, but one month ago, Varsalla Darksong was created on the Silverlode Server and this blog was born with her as well. I'm happy to write this down for you and proud as well to have, in our first months, a total for now of 941 views.

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you and I hope that you are enjoying this blog as much as I. :) Minstrels are awesome, but you all are more than awesome (: Have a good time, good luck and good hunting! gonna go to eat something and keep working on my duties here in the office.


I wanted to share this pic that I found on google with you all,
For the reason that is just a Ogre and
Morrigan. Enjoy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario