sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

And I won the lottery.... again....

Turbine is doing /Tickles against me... Winning the lottery is like the best, when you get the best reward, and once again I won the lottery but still, with no Minas Ithil Steed on it...

Would I be able to won that steed someday? It would bre great, yet, I´m still happy of winning this things (potions and stuff and Tokens). Varsalla, for the second time n less than 48 hours got her second prize. Once again, more tokens for the anniversay!

One bad thing about: I´m in Eregion, and Bree is just too far away from where I am, and it could take me a long time ust to ride from one side to another.

It could be possible that everyone who bets at the lottery, won? for the anniversary tokens, I mean.

Third time! Woot!!

20 Tokens :)
Still have no idea for what are those! Woot!

And this was a weird bug that I got just before
I logged of.
Well, gotta go again, good luck friends! and good hunting! Dont forget to go inside the lottery, many good things are waiting for you there :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario