sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

I can´t believe this...

I really can´t.

It´s kinda a insult, It´s like if they were making fun of the players, at least making fun of me.

In Eregion is easier to kill Half-orcs and clean some ruins from them, huge "worms" and wolves than saving Bill from the Wargs. Honeslty, It´s easier.

This is not normal, you know? Half-orcs have crossbows, swords, fist weapons and maces while the Wargs have... Claws... and teeth... Honestly.. it´s not normal. Let me start from the beginning.

I went to Eregion just to complete few quests in there while I was leveling up a bit my sword and my book... Oh, well, of course, myself too. So I did some quests that were usually above my own level, but they were somehow easy to fulfill. In fact, they were SO freaking easy that I was just like running and doing whatever I wanted to do, pulling like a crazy, barely recovering my power and health, shooting songs around, even making weird mistakes.

And I even save a Elf from some ruins and I was doing, at the same time, another quests with different targets. Honestly, Eregion is not that hard. if you are at least 2 or 3 levels above.

The ruins in where I was just playing to be gog.

This was the elf that I saved, kinda easy quest for a medium-high lvl content.

grabbing junk.. er... statues from the elves...

But... Eventually I went near the Walls of Moria to meet the prople from Echad Dunnan and complete some quests, collecting loot and glory... And I found Bill the Horse.

Oh my god! Look, it´s Bill!

Gonna be honest, I didnt took more screens after this. Between the wargs and wolves I had zero chance to take at least one and I died twice, yes, twice, In one I sued my revive chance and after that, I died in the last pull... Thank to the Valar that I was somehow near from the circle of shame (Cemetary or what-ever it is) and I had chance to save that freaking horse.

This was the only 5 secs peace that I had after a medium size pull.
At least I got a nice earring and some good Experience reward... and a repair bill of 134 silver as well.

Anyway, I´m going back into the middle earth again to kill more easy half-orcs and stuff, for now my friends, good luck and I wish you a great hunting as well!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario