lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

Eregion, a great place.

I really like Eregion, it´s wide, full of ruins and the quests are nice. the chance of drop for the Legendary items is basically rare and so far I got a two handed sword and a Loremaster book, bad luck i guess, but I got several runes of learning, that adds some Xp to my legendary weapons. And I just reached lvl 50! Woot!

Tomorrow I´ll be heading myself to Moria! I - can´t - believe - it -! Finally I´m gonna kick goblins again! Obviusly, I would like to own a Uruk called Logon, for a deed and a title.. that´s just a personal revenge that I have, each tme I killed a Uruk in this land, they always say "The General will avenge me!" and Logn it´s the only one that you dont need to summon and so far there´s no quest for him. Gonna google it tomorrow, I think.

One of the ruins and free people´s base, Echad Mirobel
(Of course, a ugly, and bad taken screen.. Its me, remember, I have hat gift)

Also, In eregion I got this debuff that I didnt understand...

I´m looking everything.. clouded.. oh. look, a acid damage over time on me too!

i really recommend this zone, bu for the moments, I´m gonna take my leave. Tomorrow it´s my birthday and stuff and I dont wanna turn another age and blah, blah, blah.. but mostly: Today I´m feeling like I could sleep for some nice 9 hours or so. Have a great night everyone! and good hntng :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario