lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

More Lotro People.

Yesterday, while I was running into the "Somehow-marshes" of Angmar, killing goblins, insects, plant-like creature and running away from the uber Turtles over there, I notied in one of the channels that someone was asking for help to kill the "Ancient Ironscale". I wanted to help, but it´s usual on me to check on the other player just to see if theyhave the same level tahn me. And this Lore-master was lvl 50.

Yeah, I know, that´s major league for me. I keep my duties on and I started to kill more goblins and worms (Yeah, those huge things with four legs that seems to be a crocodrile and a drake mixed) for a while, getting some skins, and collecting some banners from the water. The Curious thing about this place is that is like a Marsh, or at least that the aspect that they want to show you that it has, but it´s more like a... Well, I guess tha I can´t find the exact words for that. but it doesn´t looks like a marsh, I can assure that.

Anyway, some minutes later I got a /tell from thesame lore-master, asking if I could help with the Ancient Ironscale. I agreed since if she is asking me to help, possibly becuase the enemy is near my lvl. So I joined the group and later a hunter joined the group. we tracked the turtle and when we finally got it, we made our plan. Obviously, I was not specc as healer, and I told her that my healings could be a little bit less than a "fail" but she didnt care at all, which is good.

The fight started, and gonna be honest: It was hellish, but we won. the hunter and the Lore-master understanded that eventually I was gonna run low in power if I was healing them against a huge enemy like that, and they had their potions in hand, they run back and forward, making sure that they are far enough from the enemy but close enough from me, they also een changed aggro for a bit so I could heal both without troubles.

In other games, this does not happens normally. If the healer drops on power, you can feel the yelling approching  fast and the frustration with that. It is amazing that in this game the mind of the players is another, they are here for challenge and for fun, not for Duties or job. Here, 1 got one screen from that battle since I was kinda to paranoic to take more:

That's the uber turtle... the scren before the fight.

When the turtle died, the 3 of us keep questing a bit together to gather some turtle meat for another quest. the Lore-master already had them all, but the Hunter and I were lacking of, so the Lore-Master asked us if we need help. Usually I was (Not hoping too) waiting for a "Ok, thks! gg, cya /Disband" but I´m gladly that was not like that.

So we started to kill turtles, and with a bit of bad luck we got a fight against a turtle and the respawn Ancient Ironscale. We didnt died, we make our stand a bit but while we were running back and forward, something (And with a lot of luck) the turtle got a reset so decided to leave us alone. There was no yelling after that, it was a simple mistake and we were laughing for that.

Turtle´s war!
(Ack, sorry, I pressed the button for publish the Pst instead of save the post)

Anyway, This questing moment was kinda good, everyone know what we had to do, even if was the first time for me at least. this is what I like (between many other thousand thing) about Lotro. People in here are only looking for fun. Maybe that changes when I reach the Raid moment, hopefully, it wont at all.

Well, I gotta go, good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario