domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

The Tomb of Elendil

When they ask you to help to reforge the the Sword of Aragorn, they only tells you to go there an retrieve something special in somewhere. As if you were going to the grocery shop to buy some candies.

-Hmm you know.. would you please go to Evendim for me? I need somethign from there.
-Yeah, sure.. what is it?
-Nah, it's just a silly thing to reforge the sword.
-Silly thing? are you sure? I mean, that´s THE sword...
-No worries about, you just go, say that I'm sending you and everything is going to be all right...

Well, I went and I had the worst experience of my life,  the inly good thing was actually meeting the Lady of the Lake, but taking that aside? i did a great excercise running back and forward helping everyone in there to convince them that I'm worthy. And at the end, they told me to go inside Elendil´s tomb. instance-like quest, you need a full group for that, sounds "Normal".

I just went to that place with the help of some members of the Kins. They were mostly higher lvl and I was the only little piece of popcorn between them, and I was "Healing"... I would say that I was just doing the green ligh effect fot eh fight, since they were kinda awesome and barely taked damage. I was the light director... adn the one that hugged the floor twice. :)

Yes, I died twice, and honestly, I only understand the first one. I got some of aggro, they one shooted me (Kelgrims, by the way.. they one shooted me.. or one rocked me, since they throw rocks and rocks... ok, nevermind, a bad joke) but the second time? ppl thinks tat is some sort of measure againt cheating in the last fight with the huge turtle, I didnt knowt that I had to jump down and suddenly I died. the mighty something of somethingland hitted me and one shooted me.. again.

Anyway, the place is kinda cool, a bit HUGE to be a TOMB, but it´s funny. Some Rp events inside with the NPC´s, a nice group of differents enemies inside, and good experience to get. I reached the status of Kindred with the Wardens inside that place, so I can´t be mad at that, right?

I didnt had the chance to take any screen, so I guess that I´m in debt for the next time about that. But in the end, it is a good place to visit, with a full group or course, and a nice place to farm rep if you ever need it. I'm going now back to Rivendell to throw what-ever they ask me to retrieve in Aragorn´s face and yell him for a while... I can take screns of that, actually.

I´ll upload them later.

Good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario