domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

Prices at the Auction House.

As you may all know, yesterday I decided to drop my Woodworking vocation in order to get my Historian vocation. I'm sure that was a smart move since I´m getting two benefits: Either I can make my own minstrel´s books or my own Swords or dagger. So today I decided to log in with Varsalla for Deeds and then for some gathering for Scholar stuff.

In what Deeds is about, I did esplendid. I manage only to complete several deeds in Bree. I only need the 150 spiders in Taradan toend with Bree-lands and move forward (in deed-wise) to the Shire. While I was doing my usual slayer duties on the tombs, I gathered stuff for scholar and for reputation with Bree as well, a productive morning, I could say.

Then, I decided to go to the Auction house for some items for my weaponsmith part... And i could not believe what I was seeing in the Auction house posts. i was just looking for Tin, since the chunks of Tin ore are a "pain" to find in the game. I´m prettysure tha perhaps the friend fo turbine forgot about making more nodes when they created the game. They had it in mind, but they just forget. it´s reasonable. and yes, I'm being sarcastic.

Anyway, i was lookin for the Tin and I found this:

1 gold, 500 silver the stack of 100 Chunk of Tin ore...
995 Silver the half of the stack...
Really? I mean, Honestly? Is that the price that you actually sell it? I know that it's hard to find Tin in the gaem, and I understand that perhaps the stack is as 1 gold, maybe 995 silver (like I got at the end of my search, which made me happy and I didnt hesitate to buy it)... but 1 gold and a half for the stack? I think, in my own very personal opinion... That´s just too much.

Only players that have high level characters can afford that, and it{s a low level ore... first tier for prospecting, to be exactly.

Some prices are just to high for some items, and we all can understand how hard is too find one of them, but it´s not impossible. In fact, those prices encourage me to grab my hunter and search for Tin, not to sell it, but to use it for Varsalla... Which is also what I did after. Friends, this is not the best way to make bussines, find a reasonable price, like the 995 silver that I spent in getting a entire stack, dont go over the prices just because of the greed.

Well.. that is my opinion, and the reason why I got 5 AH slots and i have never used them before. Auction hosue can be a spooky world sometimes.

Good luck everyone, see you later!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario