viernes, 8 de abril de 2011

A long road to 41

For some reason, reaching lvl 41 has been a pain. I´va been working on that since few days ago I died in several places, the trollshaws, Angmar, Forochel and Misty Mountains. And all this suffering, and I only saw the bar go up just a bit... less that 2 milimeters or so.

Today at night, I went back to the trollshaws to test my luck in here, hoping for few quests that helped me to lvl a bit, just one lvl coz it´s all that I needed. I had to kill worms, little worms, Huge worms, grab fish, avoid hostile gang of frogs, avoid as well the Trolls at night and kill a lot of things for quests and surviving.

The quests were somehow boring but it´s nt because they are "silly quests" or something, it´s just because that I wantted to be so bad in Angmar that I was not enjoying any other place. Angmar offer me more gear and more experience while I haven´t saw a chain quest n the Trollshaws that really gran be complete. Perhaps the best chain in the Trollshaws, so far and in my opinion, is the Epic book there with Legolas at the end.

But, not everythign is just a bad stuff, for example I found put a curious quets that caught my eye quickly. A simple and small detail that make the game not only different but more realistic and fun. One of the quest that I was doing was about to grab some fishes from a net in the river. you only have to swima bit in the river and you will see the nets in the coast easily.

The nets are not always with fishes, it´s a lucky shot the one that you have to get in there to get them all quick. Unless you realize this:

If the Net has no fish in it:

Dont even try to get it, it has NO fish in it.
But if it has a fish on it...

Woot! the quest can be completed!

 As I say in several quests before, small details makes the game even 100% better. small details like this.

And guess why do I need all this fish for? I'm hunting someone important in the hunting.. well, not "Hunting" it´s mostly like "Trying to".

*Gollum* *gollum*
Yes, that´s right, first time in the game that I see this little friend behing me. The quest is easy, yet I´m not going to talk about this too much so I wont be spoiling everything all the time. What I'm going to ay is that I finally reach lvl 41 and now I'm ready to see if I can do quests easily on Angmar, for glory and mostly for loot!

See you later friends, good hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario