lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

And I know why...

The fellowship almost failed at the beginning of their Quest into Moria. I had to do a quest to understand the reason why they had such a horrible time inside the Mines and in Eregion, the reason why Boromir died too, and why they had to take different ways to reach their goal...

While I was waiting for the last part of the intro of Mines of Moria, I saw that Elrond had a quest for me, I believe that was a Epic quest part, yet, I can't be sure. The quest was about the depart of the Fellowship from Rivendell.

While they were gtting ready, and I was there with Elrond looking how they said epic phrases and stuff, I had to talk with them, make them know that everything was going to be good enough, they were saying that eventually we will meet again (Not for Boromir, of course), Sam was getting Bill ready for the trip, Legolas was saying his words with that elvish style as a poem and stuff...

And when they departed from the Last Homely House (i'm not so sure about this name, but maybe was something like that) in Rivendell I started to follow them and i was thinking that perhaps I could go, actually GO, with them... you know, just for a bit maybe...

And then I foudn the reason why they had SUCH a BAD time after leaving Rivendell. They had Frodo, Sam, Pippin and Merry, which i can't say what classes they are even if they say that Guardians are inspired in Sam... I never saw Saw with a full plate, shield and axe or sword tanking in Mordor... They had Legolas, a fine hunter... Gimli, a awesome champion, Boromir the noble Captain and Aragorn, the Hunter-champion-captain-overpowered character... They had Gandalf with his magic awesome-spells as lore-master and, why not, maybe a bit of rune-keeper (At least in the offensive spells)...

And while i was looking at that... the invisible wall of games attacked me and make them dissapear in the wilderness... well, not the "Wilderness"... but I wanted to sound dramatic...

And... this makes me wonder...

Where is the Minstrel? I mean... they are not a group... But almost a Raid... "Almost" is the code word in here... and yet, they dont have a healer with them? That's kinda fail, no matter how good is your group, without a healer it wont succed easily...

Yes... Maybe that why Boromir died, Frodo was injured several times (Trolls, Spiders, ect)...

Yes.. maybe was that...

I blame you invisible wall! I knew that the invisible walls always were working for the evil ones! I knew it! knew it!

"What now Elrond? dont you see that I'm kinda busy right now?"

"Oh, I wanna go! I wanna go too!"
"Wait.. what? I'm not going?"

And this is were I was attacked by the invisible wall of Sauron!
Darn... 

Remember, to avoid this:

Defeated by a troll...


Deaths by Orcs...

Funny, pain faces....

Weird situations...

Take a Minstrel with you in the Raids and Groups...

Srslynod u.u

Good luck friends! And have a nice hunting!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario