domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

Ancient Evil... Weird enemies.

When you are palying a game, specially if is epic, you expects awesome enemies. If the game is based in a fantasy world like the Middle Earth, you expect ogres, Orcs, Goblins, Brigands, Undeads! Oh, Undeads, we are always expecting them.. a Fantasy game without Undead it would be like a Zelda without Ganon, Or Mario Bros. without Bowser...

But we also are looking forward to meet new enemies, maybe gruesome ones, evil and ancient enemies that dweels in the mistery of the earth.

In Lotro we have Ancient Evil.

While I was dying in Angmar, coz it´s more probably that I´ll die rather than I level up... Even if today I did several quests and I haven´t died ... And yesterday I didn´t died becuase I didnt went to Angmar... Some creatures caught my attention. The Morroval.

This half woman, half bats, somehow between like a Harpy and Warlock´s succubus in WoW, are kinda sexy and deadly opponents that you feel like if you can beat them easily... Yet, they are, scratching you, kicking you, stunning you... and they are Signature like, so their wounds runs deep in our flesh. I like the concept design of this creature, no matter the presentation or even the color design.. yet, I preffer then Red. look more bloody-style.

My first engage of the day... And I almost die. *almost*

Then I started to be like a reporter frm discovery channel.

Until I went too close... Really close.

And the epic battle started... she with her epic pose, my epic swords dancing around,
My epic good looking shield and lots of light effects.

I hope to meet more of thise girls ahead, even better if they have some part of the design changed or something, that would be look great. Ancient Evil seems to be a great category in what evil dudes of Lotro means about. I think that the Balrog is a Ancient Evil too... the male part of this ladies. Just that a little bit more bigger... and flaming... and a bit more unfriendly.

Wel, gotta go now, see you later! good luck, and as always, good hunting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario