lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

The Intro for Moria, Last part!

Woot! Finally! the last par tof this intro.. I was getting worried about this quest-post, was getting just too long for my taste and I didnt want to sound boring. But since I did 3 parts of it, I guess that two more could not been of damage for all of us. So anyways, I'm here, in the so long waited last part of this epic intro.

When you get the Legendary, lovely, awesome and useless weapon, you need to lvl up a bit to make it in a useful resource against the Watcher. Yes, you have to go back to the Black pool and show to that monster who rules in there! Or die trying to. Whatever it comes first.

So I did, I went to angmar to vl up my sword and take it to lvl 10, make it more powerful and change it's name. It was easy enough, the firsts lvls are kinda fast to get and the enemies in Angmar drops a nice quantity of LI Exp. Of course I didnt went just to kill mobs and grab Xp, I was more likely doing quests and I did a LOT of them, getting also a new lvl in my character.

This was the dps setting that I decided to try...
I know that I'm a noob at this! :D But I'm a happy noob, which is the most important.

And I went back to the creepy Black pool, where the expedition was waiting to defeat the ancient evil that sleeps there...

"After all, this looks kinda nice and peaceful place.. I guess that I could..."

"ACK!!!!"
Yes, the fight starts kinda fast and the first thing that the watcher do is grabing a dwarf, slapping him against the rocks and then drown it in the lake...

And this fight is basically kill the tentacle while the tentacle are killing the dwarves...

... And it's kinda long too...

After I killed this guy, I did the rest as quickly as I could, to be honest I didnt even read what happened, I just wanted my title and my second legendary item and step into Moria...

My title... Which I dont use, I preffer "Destiny of the accursed"
And the best of all...

*Creepy, Dwarvish, voice* the mines of Mooooooria...
My opinion about this quest: AWESOME... kinda long, but awesome, the rewards are great, the Xp is nice, the experience in game play is quite good (Leaving aside the nasty orcs, of course) and the chance to see Moria and Durin's door is... the best.

I have to admit that I used all my will to avoid Moria until  hit lvl 50. You have no idea the struggle inside my head each time I have to go near the Walls of Moria, in Eregion, near Echad Dunnan (Or somethign like that) I feel like I should try the Mines... but I kno that I'm gonna fail SO bad in there that is better to wait a bit. for my own mental sake.

Well, this long post is finally over! I hope you enjoyed the quest as I did and if you haven't reached this point: Go as soon you hit lvl 45, it's a good lvl helping chain, but you gonna need at least a small group for the first cave, it's kinda nasty what happens there.
I'll be back in a while, good luck my friends, have a nice day and great hunting for those who can play now Lotro! or are actually hunting something... Wargs, dogs, cats, frog or squirrels...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario