lunes, 4 de abril de 2011

The shards of the Narsil

After the endless quest in Evendim, the horrible visit to the enormous tomb of Elendil and traveling almost half Eriador back and forward just to reforge the sword, they had the touch to invite me to the Event of the reforging.

I think that is the least the they could do after all the troubles that I had on Evendim, right? Well, The Rp Event is quite nice, you arrive to the forges of Rivendell with Aragorn, and in there you find Arwen, Frodo, Gandalf and Elrond, aside the Blacksmithing of Rivendell; and few minutes after, Bilbo appear too.

I can't recall the moment in the book, if the game was or was not righteous at the moment to follow the chatting and the movements, and I can't recall it in the movie because... Wait.. This moment in the movie didnt exist... So skip the movie.

Anyway, I had a great time looking at the Rp event with some of the heroes of Lord of the Rings, and  took some screens, ope you like them all :)

One sec.. it is this the novice forge station?

Yeah.. thanks to me, Aragorn... 

Uber Hope buff for everyone!!!!

Chatting... 

Narsil! Woot! Epic loot!

More chatting...

A Heroic Pose.. Turbine should let us have that Emote eventually...

More chatting...

The end of the session, Aragorn got his sword and Sauron got +3 in Dread.
It is without any doubt, one of the best Rp sessions in the game with the Npc's, a shame that has no voice in it, or at least I didnt had the volumen for the voice activated... But it is a nice sessiosn, hopefully, I can go back eventually with he pool of reflection.

Well, going back to work, have lots of things to do, good luck and, of course, see you later!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario