miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Screens of Angmar!

Well, I'm about to go to eat something, kinda starving and falling asleep in here while everyone in the office are still at war between them all. Since I decided to ignore them all, only food and blog time are going to be my distractions in this day.

But bfore I'll go down to buy something, I'll leave in this posts the screens that I took today in Angmar. they may not look creepy right now, since I'm in the beginning of this haunted land, but eventually you will see more of these screens becoming more and more dark as I go further to questing.

I do not dare to enter here yet, even if I have the quest to kill those things over there
and gather some plants... I barely won a battle against 1 of them.

The "Beginning" Earth-kin campment.

A bit closer... Dont know why I'm uploading this one.

More of the campment

View atop of the hill, still on the campment.


A bit of vandalism, and more scenary.
The road to the Orc's camp, one thing that I like about this game...

Is how more close to reality is based on their scenaries. They have small details that makes you feel that in the place were you are, its kinda a bit more real than ther games. the color's palette, maybe the mood, distribution of things or maybe Textures of each thing... But it makes it feel like real, so I'm giving them 10 points or 10 points for this excelent work.

The weather affects the game as well in several ways, when the nights arrives... trust me, it's dark. you can still see, but is not a easy thing if you dont know the way, and even with the torch mode on (Which is one of the best details of the game) you can barely see things.

Of course, you can spoil yourself the bests details and stuff by fixing your gamma correction, but thats not fair, do it with the most recommended dark light to re-create the ambient perfectly.

Well, Gotta go! see ya!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario